Outdoor autoflowers?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Yo Yo Oreo, May 20, 2012.

1. So where I live the outdoor growing season is really short, as in I can't plant outdoors before the first of June, and things start to frost again in September. Last year I tried some normal photo-period plants outdoors and while it worked fine, I did have to harvest early. I thought I would try some autoflowering plants outdoors this year, and was wondering if anyone else has experience growing autos outdoors?

I'm looking at a couple strains from Attitude, which are G13 labs "Northern Lights Auto" and Dinafem Seeds "White Cheese Auto", anyone out there got experience with these strains? I am also totally open to suggestions to strains that work well outdoors. I am going to plant them straight into the ground in a spot that gets sun most of the day. I have also been thinking about possibly Dr Greenthumbs "Iranian Autoflower", but I've never ordered from him before. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated! Thank you GC!

2. Check out strains by Mdanzig or Short Stuff, best Autoflower breeder's in my opinion, note able strains are Sour 60, Onyx, Mi5, Qwixter, Blue Streak 2, & Super Cali Haze.

3. iranian auto is amazing, gthumb is good to order from. this year i have been using the Super Autos or the Flash Autos, the nirvana sky strain. been outdoors for the past week after 20days indoors. they say 4 oz s dry but i will expect about 1.5 ozs from these ones

i would deff look in to the super or flash autos

downside????!!!!! i have only had a 50% grow, had the others go all genetic mutation on me.

hope that helps

4. Awesome thanks guys! I will definitely check those out, it sucks having such a short grow season lol I may just stick with indoors.

5. #5 mjmama25, May 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2012
    [quote name='"TheFunnyGuy"']iranian auto is amazing, gthumb is good to order from. this year i have been using the Super Autos or the Flash Autos, the nirvana sky strain. been outdoors for the past week after 20days indoors. they say 4 oz s dry but i will expect about 1.5 ozs from these ones

i would deff look in to the super or flash autos

downside????!!!!! i have only had a 50% grow, had the others go all genetic mutation on me.

hope that helps[/quote]

I never found the nirvana beans to be stable. I won't order from them again.