outdoor autoflower grow journal

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by S-beasy420, Jan 26, 2013.

1. Strain: Feminised Northern Light x Big Bud Automatic
    Growing in a small 6oz. cup to start then transplanting in my garden. Early grow starting in Jan. expected to end Mar. Going to be producing seeds as long as one of my Auto ak-47 non-fem produces a male. Nothing but organic dirt and sun. The plan is to end up with (ak-47auto)x(NLxBig Budauto) Hybrids. May throw some pictures of my Afghan Kush x yumbolt and Biodiesel Mass from time to time.

006.JPG

007.JPG
    (NLxBB auto) Day5 :cool:

2. Here's some more pics from May 13. I initially used Better Gro Orchid Plus for nutrients. These auto flower plants seem to grow pretty quickly. More to come...

3. They're growing a bit slower than I had anticipated, but with only about 11 hours sunlight a day, mostly mid30 and low40 degree nights, and an ant attact that took out almost all of of my seedlings, and left only 5 of 15, only one of which was completely untouched they're doing ok. Weather is predicted to raise into ideal temperatures and stay near 75* days and 55* nights, I used my own mix of organic insecticide/pesticide, which is working wonderful for halbenero garlic spray, and i began feeding them half strength organic compost tea. Will post pictures on day their 21st day of growing. Wish me luck.

4. Here's the Fem. NLxBB Auto on her 21st day(1st 2 pics), the only one that has not been untouched by ants. Then as follows A Fem. afghan kushxyumbolt that thanksfully survived the damn fire ants. Then an auto ak-47, lastly another ak-47 auto, though as you can see this one got the crap beat at of em by the army, thankfully it survived and is now beginning new growth.

Attached Files:

• 001.JPG
      001.JPG
      File size:
      332.5 KB
      Views:
    • 002.JPG
      002.JPG
      File size:
      345.3 KB
      Views:
    • 003.JPG