Outdoor Auto-flowering feminized Jock Horror grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by thatBleezy, Jan 20, 2013.

1. Im thinking about growing like 5 plants of Jock Horror outdoors. Ive heard Jock Horror is a really good outdoor plant. Im gonna order them off of buydutchseeds, i hear they're a pretty reliable site. Im beginning to pick out a safe site for growing and I have a few questions still...

-Does anyone have experience with Jock Horror? Tell me everything I need to know about growing them.
    -What kind of yield can i expect per plant? (I hear these ladies get to be like 8 feet tall:eek:)
    -When should i transplant the plants from indoors to outdoors?
    -What kind of soil should i plant the plants in once they're outdoors?
    -Will i need to dig a big hole and fill it in with store-bought soil?
    -What else do i need to know as a first time grower? Any tips?

Thanks

2. I like to get the root ball at least filling up a gallon sized pot before throwing them outside right in the ground with a few more gallons of store soil then watch it take off.. if it looks like it's getting tall tie it down.
    I had one get knocked over and it just grew like 9 colas straight up

3. The yield on an auto will be very small. Think about autos like a sample package, it tastes the same, but you never get enough to be satisfied.

Transplant outside when it is warm enough, autos don't need to be regulated with photoperiod changes. If growing photoperiodic plants, move outside when there is more than 14-14 1/2 hours of daylength.

Plant the plant in any well drained mix. Remove the dirt from the holes and mix 50/50 with good soil.

You should think about growing photoperiod plants if you want to really learn to grow. Autos are just Kiddie Kanna and will not teach you about growing good plants. Don't expect any auto to reach 8 ft. This description is for JH photoperiod plants. You would have to be an experienced grower to get anything larger than about 2-3 ft.

Learn to grow real photoperiodic MJ and you will never regret it.

PW

4. I'm doing an auto grow right now and it includes jock horror. Personally, I germinate the seeds, then plant them in my moist organic soil mix. Store bought soil is garbage if you want any kind of yield from the autos.

Though, if you do it right you could pull over 2 ozs a plant easily

Sent from my HTCONE using Grasscity Forum mobile app