Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

out some money, only my fault to blame

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by StateofReverie, Jan 8, 2013.

1. #1 StateofReverie, Jan 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2013
    So towards the beginning of my winter break, I only had one pair of connects that weren't the brightest bunch...

Anyways, I had gotten stuff from them before so I didn't really think anything would go wrong this time. Let's take a look at the damage

160$ for a half
    +60 for 7g
    +40 for more...

All I got back was 4g after this whole thing is said and done. The only reason why I'm not completely pissed off is because I haven't lost any money still since this happened.

The worst part is, I feel super bad for my friends coz they got a glock pulled on them and they didn't react to the situation properly when we tried to call them out for shorting us. My friends freaked and the situation wasn't handled right :/

They are pretty dissapointed about it and I can't get pissed over them about it because they didn't know better, it's my fault for trusting them in the first place. :(

happy 2k13 right?

plus, bad drunk decision to think that i would get my 180$ on top of what they owed me for what was owed before...piss

smoking my bong to never front again!

2. Wait. What exactly happened? Your friends were jacked?

3. I'm not entirely sure what happened here other than you lost like $260+ and your friends had a gun pulled on them....

I'd be pissed.

4. Well don't retaliate

Keep chasing, time to step it up though

5. I fronted money to my friends to pool in for an oz, but instead of getting the weed, they got a glock in their faces

now we all have no weed and none of the money either

6. Ohhhhh wtf damn.... that's gay af

*drops anonymous tip* LOL jk

No but really

7. my friend just told me that the guy deals 2 other unmentionables and that he just wanted to burn a whitey that doesn't even love in the city cause he's loaded. Drives a mercedes and everything

um.....idk what to say

edit: rofl almost put the actual names of the unmentionables but edited it out :p

8. How do u know ur friends didn't just make up a story to steal ur money?

9. Shit like this is why fronting on either end has always sketched me the fuck out. I don't care if it's bud, I've met more than enough people who treat a weed habit like it's crack that fronting should be reserved for the absolute best of friends. Not just your "drug friends". They're great to get fucked up with, but they're not real friends.

10. We go back like 6 years, I did this earlier with them too in the past as well, so it wasn't the first time and all the other times had been good