Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Out of Weed except for what is left in grinder....HELP URGENT!!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by wayoflife, Jan 11, 2009.

1. watup! I got a little bit of kief in my grinder and then a few very small chunks that i found wedged under the screen in my grinder. My problem is...i dont have enough to roll a J....its too small to put in a bowl because it will go right through the screen except for a few pieces....and i really want to get buzzed. i would ghost the hit if i could figure out how to smoke it. PLEASE HELP!

2. If its to small to stay in a bowl with a screen then you might have to make a vape, out of a lightbulb...but I hate it though you may like it.

3. hate vaporizers....any other ideas?

4. knife hit alllll the way

5. maybe if you put a little rolling paper underneath your shit in the bowl, just burn the paper along with it, itll be a little harsher but i think it should work, just like throwin a roach in a bowl and i do that all the time!

6. take a piece of cellophane (outside of cigarette packs)

put kief in there and press it for a bit, pressed kief is easier to handle and you can easily hot knife it or smoke it out of a pipe that has a screen

7. that might work

8. when the kief is inside the cellophane some people heat it with an iron to help it press together

9. Put a pebble in your bowl as a screen so the little bit will not get sucked threw.

10. if you have a cig, take out some of the tobacco and pack the kief and the rest of the bud in there.

11. dont have a big enough pebble

12. try making some tea, or get a little snip of a screen from a window that no one looks at. Or an old window screen and put that down in the bowl with the stuff on top.

13. I highly suggest not doing this unless your house is 50+ years old with metal screens.

14. do not do this

15. didnt. i used the cellophane...worked pretty nicely. i feel kinda buzzed right now. relaxed...thanks guys

16. whoooo now rep me... [​IMG] JK

did you use the iron? i've never actually done that..

17. didnt do the iron. was scared i would burn it. lol