Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Out Of Stash, Dealer Is Dry

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Anonymous PotHead 95, May 15, 2014.

1. I'm sorry OP but I laughed at "you're the dealer not me bro!" I've said that before haha if it helps you feel better, I'm dry right now too

--Ride the tiger, you can see his stripes but you know he's clean!--

2. Good job on giving the most useless answer possible. Again, like someone else said, not everyone can grow. Isn't that obvious? 

3. Ive tried to grow twice first time someone pulled the plants roots and all the second time a homeless dude moved into the woods we were using and made the people who lived around there nervous so the cops started making rounds every few hours so we had to ditch them but it must be nice living in a state where you can grow

Whats up my Hippie!!!

4. like others have said put a re up call in while still supplied.

5. What's up with these night terrors?! I'd recommend trying some natural remedies over hitting a bottle of vodka. Kava kava, melatonin, chamomile, valerian root, etc...
    Good luck

6. #26 SirOmniscient, May 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2014
    @[member="garrison68"] if you dont mind me asking if you smoke a gram every couple of months then you must smoke like 1 bowl every 3 weeks or something?

7. I've been a month without and will need to wait another month before I get to partake again.

Sounds like you have a bad case of First World Problems, buddy.

8. Resinnnnnnnn.

That's what I did. I mean, depends on what you smoke with I guess.

And your tolerance

And how much resin you have....

deathly black death

people have been growing weed indoors long before MMJ or "legalization"

11. :confused_2: My point still stands.

Continue reading past that post.

And its still just a bullshit excuse.

13. It's a bullshit law.

Also it's not the only "excuse".

Continue reading past that post.