Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Out Of Stash, Dealer Is Dry

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Anonymous PotHead 95, May 15, 2014.

1. Ah, that wonderful time where you run out of weed and all the dealers you call say "ight mang in liek 1 hour bro ight?" *2 hours later*....... "yo mang cant find anything soz"........so picture that but a week later and it's still dry... calling every dealer i know and everyone is dry... Not going to lie i am f***ing pissed :mad: . Ofcourse i could go without weed but i would rather not. Even called this one guy who said "oh sorry brother, still waiting to pickup, do you have any?" I'm like wtf? You're the dealer bro not me!

Sorry for the rant but god damn i hate when dealers F you over and say "alright man in an hour" and then the next day comes by and still nothing.

I've been not high since 5/4/2014.... The longest iv been sober from weed....The only good news is Im going to down a bottle of cheap Vodka to get me through the night.

Post any similar stories you have here.

2. "Im going to down a bottle of cheap vodka to get through the night"
    er....

🌞

3. Grow,,,,, $ 200 light, $120 in electricity over 3 months and you can grow over a pound with some skillz.

I feel a little sorry for you poor kids fucking around with expensive little bags.

4. #4 Anonymous PotHead 95, May 15, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2014

The reason why i say this is because i have constant night terrors and bad anxiety. Im used to lighting up a bowl right before bedtime everynight.

5. #5 lFourTwenty, May 15, 2014
    It isn't hard at all to grow..honestly I don't see where all these people come from posting all these problems going on with their grow. Growing is not rocket science..but sometimes people on this site make it seem like it.

I guess growing might be a little more difficult if you just decided to start growing one day without any knowledge of plants or how to care for them..but this is the internet..all the knowledge is at your fingertips and some people are still too lazy to research growing information

Back in the day when the internet wasn't around, the only way to learn new things was from another person or from reading a book..now you can just type a question into google and a few thousand results come up from people who have already experienced it.

6. #6 OOTROLLOO, May 15, 2014
    @[member="lFourTwenty"]

Not everybody can just go out and grow.

Some people live in states with absolutely draconian MJ laws, including 5 year minimum mandatory prison sentences.

I feel sorry for you people who are so ignorant to think that all blades live in a legal or MMJ state.

7. Really? Just saying "grow" won't fix the guys problem. I highly doubt this guy will be dry so long that he has time to get seeds, grow and dry. It's NYC, it can't be too hard to find a hook. Hit up some bars. Surely you know other smokers?

8. #8 lFourTwenty, May 15, 2014

I live in one of the worst MJ states there is.. still doesn't keep me from growing. If you can keep your grow to yourself there is barely any chance you'll ever get caught.

Growing while you live with your parents, on the other hand, might not be so possible.

9. #9 OOTROLLOO, May 15, 2014
    Even so:

Is everybody you? Does everybody have your temperance? Does everybody have the same living situation as you?

No.

It's foolish and ignorant as fuck to tell someone whom you know nothing about to grow.

10. #10 lFourTwenty, May 15, 2014

It's foolish and ignorant as fuck to continue paying $20 for a gram of weed 

11. I won't disagree with that, even though we've no reason to believe that's what he's paying. For all we know he could be paying $25/gram.  :poke: 

Nice edit but parents aren't the only factor. There's invasive landlords, roommates and nosy-as-fuck neighbors that people might also have to deal with.

You should really not talk out of your anus if you want people here to take you seriously.

12. This is why you restock BEFORE you run out..i was in the sane boat as you and learned quickly. I'm not runnin out again..

13. You need meet some real dealers

Trim Nazi

14. #14 OOTROLLOO, May 15, 2014
    No, but the vast majority of what we get comes from out of state.

No need to lose it, let's stay civil folks.
    ICGreen

15. #15 OOTROLLOO, May 15, 2014
    Yeah, that was uncalled for...valid, but still not necessary...

Sorry about that @[member="ICGreen"]

Fucking shite some smokers are fucking spoiled nowadays. 

A: OP said nothing about what he pays for bud, and it's automatically assumed he's paying $20/G

B: While were on the subject, I'm getting fucking tired of seeing blades on here getting shit on for what they pay. Not everyone has access to $25 1/8th top shelf med-grade. I'm sure that is nice, but a lot of people are paying high prices out of the fact they're fucking FORCED to because of a lot of shit they have 0% control over. $20/G used to be common protocol for top grade for many, many years, and while yes, it is high, that's what you had to pay if you wanted the good good. Fucking children on here bitching out blades like they get to control what their dealer charges, and getting to the point of personal insult because they don't get to pay as little as you. FUCKING CHILDREN.

C: Do you really think everyone who is stuck in a dry spell in their area can just up and start growing? You know how fucking stupid it looks to me every time I open one of these threads and the stock first answer in 'Grow'??? Again, as nice as that would be, it's akin to telling somebody with terminal cancer to 'Stop'. 

D: This is what's wrong with Grasscity nowadays. You can't even start a discussion without being shouted down that you're wrong, with no input to help the situation, which usually turns into your thread being jacked for a price dick measuring contest. smh.

17. I agree that it's not always as easy to grow as people say it is, but I don't see where he said he was in NYC. 

18. #18 AuhMayZing, May 15, 2014
    get some control on your life man.

19. The sites title say cannabis cultivation and cannabis lifestyle community.

Sorry there is not pot fairy to fly over and drop it in your lap. some asshole has to grow it. may as well be the sorry dude who is a fiend.

everyone who grows had to wait months for that first bud, if more people had to grow their own they would appreciate what they can get when they get it.

I can see a fiend try and grow, 4 foot stems all picked clean with 3 leafs on top left. LOL LOL

20. #20 garrison68, May 15, 2014
    My average use is about one gram every couple of months.  Why would I want to bother with growing when I don't need more than a quarter oz.. a year?   I don't buy it by the gram, though, I usually get a quarter oz, but if I had to pay 20 bucks for a gram six times a year I wouldn't mind as long as it was good stuff.