Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Out of Reality

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by CGTennis123, May 25, 2005.

1. I have noticed when I take a break from weed I'm sorta outta reality...can anyone give me a sceintific reason as to why that happens? It's kinda cool yet kinda creepy at the same time lol.

2. Me 2! WHY THO!

3. SAMEEEEEE!!! i thought i was the only one there has to be a reason

4. Lol looks like there needs to be some research done on this topic.

5. if i smoke at night right before bed or whatever, and then all the next morning i feel out of reality. i feel my head is on better when im clean, it just isnt half as fun.

6. Yeah you're gonna be outt reality but it's different. Like a week after I've last smoked it's weird..when I look back on things it's weird..I can't explain it.

7. when i stop smoking i just get more anxious than i am when i do smoke. and i get more paranoid when i stop smoking for some reason, when i smoke a lot i am just like eh whatever cops but if i stop smoking i get used to not having pot on me so then i am like oh my god there is a cop and i have weed on me! and think i am gonna get pulled over as soon as he sees me.

8. I'm on a break right now and for the first while I felt like that but now I feel really in touch and it's really good :)