Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Out of ganja : (

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by EastCoastChron, Nov 19, 2009.

1. I've been smoking like 4-5 times a day for a few months, and today i only had 1 bowl and one J, and im sittin here looking at this big ass bag of stems wondering if theres anything I can do? I got some kief in my buster too, if that helps. Help a brotha outttt:D

2. You could make some tea. As for the kief, make some hash. Personally, I would just scrape the bowl and smoke that shit.

3. i know some poeple that smoke the stems when there all out (i guess there must be some THC in there) you could put some kief on top of the stems and smoke that too :D haha thats all i can really think of other than buying some more weed :p

4. kief and resin ball mixed is what I did back in the day when I ran out take all your peices and get a small flat head screw driver the small kind for glasses and be careful on each peice scrape to a paper after u build up a good ball roll it in your kief collector and then put that in a pipe and hold the flame almost on the ball should get you high

5. the images in that link for the QWISO hash are dead, I think im gonna try and grind up some stems and load a bowl with that and the keif I have.( Which isnt very much)

6. I smoked the stems I had left over last night. It's not really worth it. Makes you feel weird, and gives headaches to some people.
    I'm not sure if they can even be made into firecrackers. I'd say just smoke the hash and enjoy. Try making tea with the stems, but look up how to do it first. Every time I've ever tried, even with milk, it hasn't worked. :[

7. don't put the stems in, just use the kief on some tobacco or some risudual weed left on the stems.

make some tea with the stems.

8. You could use a razor blade to scrap some keif off the stems. I wouldn't smoke the stems, they taste pretty bad and won't get you high.

9. #10 EastCoastChron, Nov 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2009
    Does anyone have a working link for QWISO Hash?

Edit: I've gotten mixed reviews on stems, so I think im gonna try it, im goin to bed in a minute anyway :/

10. Check my signature!!!

11. Shit Ive pretty much been doing the same the day i run out will be shitty. but just make some iso hash.