Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Out of body experience?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by 15step, Jul 12, 2008.

1. It was like 8:30 when me and 3 friends ripped through a 3g blunt. Normally, that's nothing for me. But this shit messed me up. All I could do was look at things; I couldn't think anything about them. Then I started having on and off out of body experiences. The bud wasn't better than what I normally get, and I wasn't on a tolerance break.

2. I had the exact same thing happen to me when on a dare I ate 4 weed brownies which were made using some piff bud. I got so high I couldn't focus on anything, I could look at stuff but my brain was lagging so far behind. Everything was really blurry and I had to take a cab home from the party I was at because I honestly couldn't stand up, it felt like I was walking on a massive waterbed. I also had those odd flashes of being out of your body every once in a while.

I think maybe the blunt you were smoking was just burning perfectly and you took some deep hits and just got as stoned as your body will let you get. That's pretty much what happened to me, I was just ripped out of my fuck** mind.

3. you can have a much more intense experiance on no drugs actually, meditation allows a much more guided experiance as opposed to accidently stumbling upon astral projection.

take the time to fast and meditate for about 3 days and you will see many miraculas things vividly played out in your mind.
    perhaps you should begin some occult studys, but do know that if you stumbled on hidden abilitys then you must utilize and use them before it becomes to late.

pm me if you would like more information or a mentor to guide you on a spiritual journey, i would be honored to assist.