Out of body experience

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by #vapenation, Mar 16, 2014.

1. Okay so last night a few girls came over and we smoked for a while and went to waffle house. when we got to waffle house i wasn't feeling it and they were all super baked so i torched .5 in my bong and immediately started to trip.

I went into the bathroom and just stood there for about 20 minutes then when i finally came out everything felt like it was in 3rd person and slow motion.

Has this ever happened to y'all? Best high I've had in a long time!

2. that 3rd person feeling fuck ya! I've also had everything feel cartoon like

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Only on unmentionables brahski

4. I haven't had cartoon feeling yet but I just remember in Waffle House trying to order my waffle and vanilla coke I couldn't stop laughing cuz I felt like one of the ladies In there was predator from the movies cuz she had dreads and definitely knew she would not stop staring me down

Sent from my toaster using Grasscity Forum

5. Yea man happend to me first time i got high.Tripped out in the mcdonalds telling my friends very loudly that im quote "Freaking the fuck out bros" later i talked to them about it and they didnt believe me.

6. That's probably depersonalization you had. I've had it before.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. If I remember correctly it is a mental disorder. It can also be a desired effect from using some drugs.

8. First time I got high this happened to me. Not exaggerating one bit we smoked a quarter between 4 people that night and I was gooooneee. We were on our way to tbell and macdons when all of a sudden I zoned out. Everyone was yelling at me. Yo! The bowls on you! Bro! What the fuck! For a solid minute.

9. Fuck i love the 3rd person vision type of highs.. too bad i can barerly achieve it anymore

10. That cartoon effect was very common when I first started smoking. It's one of the main things that got me hooked on cannabis.

• Like Like x 1
  11. When I was a baby stoner I always felt like I was in a pop-out story book.

12. LOL fucking hilarious!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app