Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Out Of All These Strains, Which One Is The Best For Me?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Austin M., Apr 27, 2014.

1. I love Indica dominant strains, and really am not the biggest fan of Sativas. I vaporized a little too much of Cinderella 99 the other day and was way too paranoid. I absolutely LOVE the body high (tingly and euphoric) and generally dislike a heavy head high, just a little head high, but clear minded. Out of these, which is the best for what I'm after (I know, there's a mix of Sativa and Indica)? ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398550893.053279.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Blueberry or Afgoo.  Those are indica dominant and very nice...i would go with Blueberry myself.

3. Can never go wrong with blueberry

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. I agree with the afghoo and blueberry

5. I'm jealous, wish I had that dealer..

6. Girlscout cookies would work too. If he lets you see before you pick up, you should go for whatever looks/smells best from Girl Scout Cookies, Afgoo, and Blueberry

7. If it's real Blueberry I wouldn't pass it up.

8. I looked up all the strains on Leafly before hand but I wanted to get the Grasscity members opinions.

9. Also, for those who have tried both Blueberry and Afgoo, what's the difference in high like for both?

10. Tbh I would grab an eighth of each/ few varieties and see what you like best.  I also find when I smoke the same stuff for a while it looses its appeal.

Only one I have tried out of those is blueberry but that was years ago so I cant review that strain.

11. Yeah man leafly is a great place to study which strain is best for you. Just study and experiment a bit and I'm sure in due time you'll come across that "perfect strain" you're looking for.

12. Plus there are tons of reviews for each strain, and pictures :) everybody loves pictures.

13. Well, I'm buying 2 grams each of both Blueberry and Afgoo and I'll see which I like the most. :)

14. Haha, why buy one when you can get both...good choice!

15. lucky fuck