Out in the woods: 2017

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by smoketasticok, Jul 9, 2017.

1. I am growing 10 plants out in the woods, guerilla-style, in 7 gallon smart pots. The soil mixture is a combination of Pro mix and compost, with some water retention beads, blood meal, osmocote, lime, and bone meal. I haven't had to water much because we've had plenty of rain. But when I have watered, I've fed them some Dyna-Gro "Grow." They've put on a tremendous amount of growth over the past couple weeks.
    I'm not a complete newbie. I've grown a couple plants outside the past couple years. But I've never gotten all the way through with a great harvest because I seem to mess up towards the end game with drying and curing. Hopefully I won't repeat the same mistakes this year.
    Here are a few pics I took this morning.

Attached Files:

2. Here are the other pics. Had trouble attaching them to the original post

Attached Files:

3. why would u ever want to gorilla grow these days but anyways they all look really healthy good job

4. I don't have any other options. I can't grow indoors, and I can't grow my backyard either

• Like Like x 2
  5. Looks great did you start from seed or clone?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  6. Looking good.

• Like Like x 1
  7. that must suck atleast theyre doing well just make sure no one trys to swipe em but feds are all over this site idk if theyll care about a little 4 plants tho

8. I started from seed.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Good luck!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1