Out door grow question?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by yourneighborhoodstoner57, Jun 10, 2017.

1. 6 plants in the back yard possibly 8 if they show female all above 3-4 ft at the moment. Average sized suberb homes In nv. It's regularly windy, so how much will these plants smell when budding season hits?

2. depends on the strains. not toobad all the way to holy cow lol

3. Umm 5 indicas and then 1 I believe hybrid possibly sativa or indica

4. There's a neighbor no less then 50 Ft away from the grow site

5. Yep they will smell it

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  6. I second they will smell it. As far as I've researched, it will depend on the strain regarding how much smell. I currently have a sativa dominant hybrid auto in flower and she is small but smells mighty, and also a sativa dominant hybrid photo (and her baby, a 2 week old clone) and I haven't kicked her or the clone into flower and she already smells pretty strong - which I expect to become stronger and more "weedy" once flowering. Now, given my 3 plants, it's easy to tell what's going on. I'm pretty sure you won't be fooling anyone.

7. They will smell. Not sure about Nevada laws but in California some cities have nuisance laws for smelly pot plants. You can get fines and have to chop your plants but only if your neighbors register a complaint.

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. I can smell 2 flowering plants, 100 yrds downthe creak

9. The whole blocks going to smell it lol

10. Lol

11. Yeah they will smell them

12. plant some rosemary plants or some other smelly plants, might help a little

13. Use ona blocks to hide the smell around your house but don't keep it close to ur plant. In indoor grows that smell takes over and buds smell like it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk