Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Our time

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by PintyHet, Aug 20, 2004.

1. Our freedoms here in cyber space are fleeting. atleast grasscity and overgrow have posted wispers of danger i'm guessing there are many more. i'd suggest stocking up on information in your mind because we may have to go back to the old ways as we were before the internet. or we could learn basic hackery and such just a proxy would keep them bussy for a looooong time wouldnt mind investing in a proxy from amsterdam hehehe.Annnyway this is a very wierd time in general with wispers like that all around the world in many differant voices. like the middle east and terror and patriot act and BUSH and =s hostility.
    i dont know just wanted to hear what you think about all this.

*edit* http://www.alternet.org/story/15541

2. Um, thats from 2003. I don't kno much about politics, but i think everyone has been pretty secure on opening their mouths publicly on the internet. Sure, the government could come in here and find thousands of potheads that they can watch and bust. There would be no point and just expanded costs, but i guess assholes have to do somthing. Of course, they aren't going to search everyone, but i'm pretty sure that their checking certain sites and users of the net for both terrorism as well as trafficing. damn the goverment sucks, and i kno for one that if this is the way the goverment will continue to act (the next gerneration is brainwashed and is not promising), i see a collapse in the US government just like all other historical goverments in time. When a country is ran by the people, it prospers but when it is run under the ideals of one or other select few with power, the people slowly begin to turn away. Do we even have a vote anymore in goverment, with the way that it is now. I dont know what my senator does, they all do what they want, we dont decide anything anymore. So thats one key to the collapse. That patriot act is just asking for it.

3. I see the downfall of the US quite shortly if things keep up this way. I just wonder what that means for the rest of the world.

Anyway, I've never expected privacy from the internet... I depend on the laziness of those who are watching.

4. yeah...I don't see a DEA agent going through all the trouble it would take to put away a few pot smokers....the internet has never been a safe place to play though..you'd have more privacy if you were screaming this shit in the middle of a crowded mall...I wonder If I will live to see the U.S. fall

5. With how America is made today, it'd take one hell of a revolution to actually make it fall. We're a super power in the world, we're organized, and we got hella army. I truely doubt America will ever fall unless we continue to push our strength upon others, I could see countries ganging up against us. Otherwise though, we're pretty stable. Although I wish we could redo our damn "democracy".

6. If they are watching us, they are not after the casual rec smoker.. They are after the dealers, the people who buy large quanities, and those who are growing large amounts...

you can bet that they are watching us.. They have several groups who think they could catch some one with large quanities and get them for dealing or get them to squeal on the dealers..

Best be carefull with what you say at any of these sites...

Ever notice some members who come here telling about having large quanities or growing large quanities and then disappear?? i have heard of a few being caught via the internet..

They do have the right to look and listen on the internet.. Noe (due to the patriot act) have the right to use internet stuff against us in the court of law..

7. Other countries wont bring our downfall, we'll do it all ourselves.