Our Saturday afternoon.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BlueMoon890, Dec 18, 2005.

1. Ok so my friend Tim came over today, he had only smoked pot once prior to this. He came over, and i was pretty baked. When he got to my house (he drove over), we packed up a bowl (i had the equivalent of two bowl packs) and walked out on our way to the train station. I didnt have any money, so i decided to take 4 dollars from the chnage bin in the basement. As we neared the train station we smoked two bowls and passed by this hot chicks house, she wasnt home so we kept walking. we were walking down a single alley and we saw cars comin and were scared it was the popo, it prolly' wasn't a great idea to walk there in the first place, but we wanted to smoke some bowls and not reek up my car. So after we had smoked my two bowls, Tim and I were baked as fuck, but he kept sayin that he wasnt that high because it was so cold out. we got to the train station and got on, we payed the $3.50 and had 50 cents left. when we got off at union station we got a snickers bar cuz we were so hungry, we wanted to go to belmont and cloark, where all the headshops were but we didnt even have enough $ to get on the "l". So we walked back to the union station, and got back on the train because the operator of the train let us on for free because we had no money. (thanks to him, we got on, without him we would have had to resort to something else.) We got back to my house after walking back from the train station. and my parents were going out for an hour or two, we drank and lifted weights and then we tryed to get bud but were unsuccesful. Tim went home around 10.00 and now i am sitting studying for my area-studies final at my high school. Its 117. questions and i am on number 47. haha.

Oh and another funny story from tonight.

(When we were downtown about to turn around to go back to union station. this homo came up to us and is like; "do you know where this street is? because there is supposed to be a club with this amateur hour thing tonight, your gonna laugh your ass off, but if you were paid to be in a film where one guy sucked your toes, and the other guy sniffed your sock, would you do it?" and im like; "uh no" so i gave him wrong directions or to the best of my knowledge at least. it was so fucking weird, when a guy just comes up to you and starts talking to you about foot fetishes.)

all in all it was a fun night except for the foot fetish man.

fucking pedophiles.

peace.
    green

2. It's not like getting your toes sucked is like getting your dick sucked by a male. Kinda gross, but money is money. If it's in the hundreds or even a hundred I would do it. That's a quad for having your toe saliva'd and sniffed.

3. Have you ever sucked toes for weed?

4. POINTLESS THREAD OF THE DAY... or am i wrong people?

5. not really a pointless thread, i was telling my saturday stoner story.

6. heh pretty interesting. all i did was chill all day, the got fucked up tonight. basically all ive done lately

7. lots of headshops at Clark and Belmont? I'm from Evanston, I'll check that out when I'm back from college.

8. theres 3 that i know of. secrets (not so good) novelties and stuff (alright) (good selection) pipes and stuff (good prices, great selection, the best of the three.)