Our Newest Imperial Base

Discussion in 'Politics' started by aaronman, Feb 24, 2009.

1. US Military Base in Vicenza, Italy Gets Final Approval

This is exactly what we need to spend what little resources we have left on. :rolleyes:

But hey, at least we'll piss off some Italians and make them pay for half of it...

2. Yep, It's just like how we needed our embassy in Iraq to be larger than the smallest country in the world... the Vatican. Also if people try to say that we saved the Italians from "speaking German" in WWII, they should look into the CIA sponsored Operation Gladio to see why the Italians have anti-American sentiment.

3. I can't imagine how pissed off the Italians are over this.. oh that's right, the world hates us because of our freedom and democracy :rolleyes:

4. The Pentagon answers only to the Vatican, right? That would explain so much about their inability to not fuck up everything about life on Earth.

The Vati-gon? The Penta-Can? What?

Never mix your masters up, you might forget who you serve.;)
    And remember the fact that Italy was a fascist regime, long BEFORE Germany was. Truth.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mussolini

5. We're getting ripped off if they're only paying 40%.

6. You are, I guess.

I'm not American. But I will give to Caesar that which is Caesar's...

My only allegiance is with the spirit of humanity.

7. I don't believe that the world hates your Country, because of your freedom and democracy; It's on many other notes, as why the world see's the States as " unlikeable " Take an example from last year, at a nice resort in Mexico. In private conversations with staff etc, they think Americans are plain " ignorant " towards others, and other worldly orders.

Most other countries have to play by the UN's decisions like it or not, however, this new war was ousted, by the UN, and the States just said too bad, were going in, Shock and Awe. Very appealing to the rest of the Countries. And the attitude in Government levels is unbelievable.

As for freedom and democracy, well over 75 percent of world Countries do have Freedom, and there own set of Democracy, So, what is so special about the States democracy? Then again, Canada uses the Parliament System, there is parties, Liberal, Conservative, New Democrats etc. I could go on, but enjoy the day, and,

No Ignorance was launched, at this thread, or any parties onto it

8. Well since the illuminati is anti catholic church, wouldn't this be a good thing to all the conspiracy nutts?

9. He was being sarcastic, just so you know :smoking:

10. For sure dude, So was I.

11. i even added the little "rolleyes" smiley and everything.

12. #13 White_Widow_Man, Feb 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 25, 2009

Ya dude, I was so bored, and :smoking:, got typing, and that licked off my tongue. I'm probably ticked at something, and and don't know why or what. An inner thing us stokers do, like stare at the carpet, after a good burn,

Gentlemen

sarcasm can be fun, when administrated properly

13. i hear ya brother.. i've been known to smoke too much weed and post in here too :D :smoking: