Our first indoor grow..all different strains...

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by CannabisCouple, Oct 6, 2010.

1. Yeah, without a scope, it's really just a guessing game. Plus, they're really sweet:smoke::wave:

2. yah im going to wait...hubs making me lol...
    i need to learn how to use the scope..... i need my local dispensary to show me "what" it looks like to be "perfect" time for pulling em...

thanks!!! next update 1 week...

but so far so good...buds lookin lovely!

3. Hi there! Nice looking plants :) My wife and I grow together and it's cool to see others doing so and sharing as well!

On the DJ Short's Blueberry...my advice is to get a glass, you can order a jewelers loupe from ebay and have it in two days for 20$ or so. It's the best way to tell for sure. Mine was ready right at 55 days. I grew that strain out a couple times and she was simply SPLENDID at about 25% amber on the trichs. I would have continued growing her, but she was extremely susceptible to powdery mildew so I decided to not run her anymore as it's common in my area. I do wish I would have kept her though, great smoke.

A little more advice on that Cherry AK, wonderful plant...she has a tendency to herm if she's abused and can be a tough one to cure properly. She needs LOTS of air movement on the cure and be very careful not to put her into brown bag or jars too soon. Some strains are pretty forgiving on the cure, there can be a little excess moisture and as long as you are burping regularly they turn out perfect. Not so with the Cherry AK, you have to make sure she's 100% ready and not carrying too much moisture when you bag or jar her or she will taste like alfalfa. Cured properly it's an outstanding smoke, just letting you know she can be a picky one.

Hope that helps a little!

4. hey hey hey there...Mrs. Cannabis Here...
    yah we are gonna get a lens. its a must
    thanks bout the cherry ak advice lovely strain it is...they are getting huge cola-ing up..we are so excited to see how this turns out..we will keep u update...few more days on my blueberry..will take more pics then..
    thanks for stoppin by and for the advice..we will make sure b4 cure its very very dry..

take care
    CHEERS!

The CannabisCouple

5. had to cut her...its raining now, and in separate room she is in has no way to control the humidity, and bugs coming in from the rain.......this is not really a grow room that was permanent because of the conditions of the room....it was being used becuz she had so many problems while flowering..we are at day 41 with her normal picking is 45-55 so not too bad...pics to follow waiting for cam to charge..

CHEERS!

The CannabisCouple

6. Are all your strains grown from clone?

7. yes they were all clones... ;)

CHEERS!!

The CannabisCouple

8. Hey hey all monday was week 5 so this is week 5day 2flowering...good pics...3 or more of each so lots of posts...enjoy!!

pics in order
    1-3 is strawberry cough
    4-6 casey jones
    7-9 white widow

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      368 KB
      Views:
    • 11.jpg
      11.jpg
      File size:
      353.8 KB
      Views:
    • 111.jpg
      111.jpg
      File size:
      335.2 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      301.7 KB
      Views:
    • 22.jpg
      22.jpg
      File size:
      267.8 KB
      Views:
    • 222.jpg
      222.jpg
      File size:
      333.5 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      312.7 KB
      Views:
    • 33.jpg
      33.jpg
      File size:
      300.7 KB
      Views:
    • 333.jpg
      333.jpg
      File size:
      261.6 KB
      Views:
  9. more pics

pics in order
    1-3 BLUE DREAM
    4-8 ATF #1

Attached Files:

• 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      File size:
      348.3 KB
      Views:
    • 44.jpg
      44.jpg
      File size:
      497.4 KB
      Views:
    • 444.jpg
      444.jpg
      File size:
      329.4 KB
      Views:
    • 5.jpg
      5.jpg
      File size:
      340.5 KB
      Views:
    • 55.jpg
      55.jpg
      File size:
      313.5 KB
      Views:
    • 555.jpg
      555.jpg
      File size:
      320.6 KB
      Views:
    • 5555.jpg
      5555.jpg
      File size:
      322.1 KB
      Views:
    • 55555.jpg
      55555.jpg
      File size:
      342.3 KB
      Views:
  10. MORE PICS

Pics in order
    1-3 ATF #2
    4-8 GRAPE APE

Attached Files:

• 6.jpg
      6.jpg
      File size:
      295.9 KB
      Views:
    • 66.jpg
      66.jpg
      File size:
      308.9 KB
      Views:
    • 666.jpg
      666.jpg
      File size:
      304.7 KB
      Views:
    • 7.jpg
      7.jpg
      File size:
      312.6 KB
      Views:
    • 77.jpg
      77.jpg
      File size:
      296.4 KB
      Views:
    • 777.jpg
      777.jpg
      File size:
      311 KB
      Views:
    • 7777.jpg
      7777.jpg
      File size:
      309.8 KB
      Views:
    • 77777.jpg
      77777.jpg
      File size:
      294 KB
      Views:
  11. #51 CannabisCouple, Oct 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2010
    More pics

PICS IN ORDER
    1-5 PINEAPPLE DIESEL (FIRST SIGNS TURNING PURPLE)
    6-7 CHERRY AK 47 #1
    8-9 CHERRY AK 47 #2

Attached Files:

• 8.jpg
      8.jpg
      File size:
      224.2 KB
      Views:
    • 88.jpg
      88.jpg
      File size:
      244.8 KB
      Views:
    • 888.jpg
      888.jpg
      File size:
      239.2 KB
      Views:
    • 8888.jpg
      8888.jpg
      File size:
      221.4 KB
      Views:
    • 88888.jpg
      88888.jpg
      File size:
      235.4 KB
      Views:
    • 9.jpg
      9.jpg
      File size:
      365.4 KB
      Views:
    • 99.jpg
      99.jpg
      File size:
      336.7 KB
      Views:
    • 999.jpg
      999.jpg
      File size:
      339.9 KB
      Views:
    • 9999.jpg
      9999.jpg
      File size:
      573.8 KB
      Views:
  12. More pics

1-2 PURPLE VOODOO
    3-7 BUBBA KUSH X GREEN CANDY

Attached Files:

13. just popping in...its been about 2 weeks and my have they grown! looking exceptionally good!!!!

14. Hey Hey Hey There,

Thanks for stopping by. Mrs. Cannabis here. Yes the progress is lovely isnt it. We got some Organic Molasses and Cha Ching and about to really get this going...Molasses was added out last feeding and Cha Ching our next...

Thanks again for stoppin thru next pics on next monday week 6!!!!

15. Nice pics! Next grow I want to try DJ shorts bb, but everytime I go to order the seeds everyone is out of stock...lol!

16. Lookin good lookin good! They are getting quite frosty, filling in nice too! keep up the good work you guys :hello:

17. #57 CannabisCouple, Oct 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2010

hey hey Budacious...thanks for stopping by...

Mrs. Cannabis here
    oh my DJ SHORT>..let me tell you about my lil baby....when i got her as a clone, she was a lil girl..we had a mite problem so when she was young she got ate up....we controlled the mites. Shortly after she started growing leaves all fucked up... i thought my plant was retarded lol..i keep tellin hubby omg, we got the fucked up child (clone) this isnt going to grow well...so he just takes the plant and sticks it outside...when it goes outside low and behold she starts flowering...im like WTF, she is flowering and shes a sick plant...so we rehab'd her and brought her in.... and separate from the grow room under the 400w alone...she grew pic pistols then they turned amber colored..we had to chop her about 7 days or so early...its a 45-55 day flower...becuz they humidity in the other room was terrible, and we werent prepared to try and adjust it..so we chopped her...she has been drying for a few days now...and when all dried out pics will be taken...
    the nugs shrunk so much...but i knew i wasnt going to get a lot from it..its a personal smoke..and hoping to do a proper cure...i read sites that say DJ SHORT wants a 6 month cure for the "blueberry" smoke and potency so i hope to make it that long lol...:rolleyes:
    thanks goodness we are having a sale at my fav fav dispensary...i will get my herb from them until my grows are done ;)

thanks for stopping by!!:wave:

The CannabisCouple

18. Awsome grow there you two! Awsome. :hello: I'm finishing up a grow this week. Check out my thread. Im along for the ride, can't wait to see the finished product. Have a great day.

Stepdude420

19. Hey Hey Hey There ThaGreen...

Thanks for stoppin thru... We recently got cha ching and molasses put molasses in a few days back and cha ching today...thinkin about some "humbolts own bud harderner" but im not sure if i need it becuz i have molasses... but i wanta try it ;) ;o if any one ever used it please let me know how it works...
    4-5 more weeks left and they are getting really heavy...sticks holding em up arent doing the best...we will have to try and work something out lol

happy growing..

CHEERS!!

The CannabisCouple

20. Hey Hey Hey there Stepdude420..
    Thanks for stoppin by our thread...hope u enjoy our girls growth.. :) CHEERS!!!

Happy Growing

The CannabisCouple