Our first indoor grow..all different strains...

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by CannabisCouple, Oct 6, 2010.

1. #1 CannabisCouple, Oct 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2010
    here is a link i started a thread on the wrong page...check out my grow.. i will also post updated pics on here to start this thread correctly........but please see my grow @

Our first indoor grow.. - Grasscity.com Forums

and tell me what you think....till then next i will post my updated pics.. we are 10 days into flowering.. and i will show you my lovely DJ BlueBerry Short with "pink hairs" ;)

CHEERS!!

2. #2 CannabisCouple, Oct 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2010

now my 15day update>>....

Attached Files:

3. Looking real nice man you can tell there starting to fatten up! What kind of lights are you running in there?
    Come stop by my journal and give me your input if you would like:smoke:

4. #4 CannabisCouple, Oct 6, 2010
    more pics day 15 flowering

Attached Files:

5. #5 CannabisCouple, Oct 6, 2010
    more pics day 15 flowering...i will have more pics individual when we water ;) in a day or so so u can see them upclose...

the one that has visible pink hairs is the DJ blueberry

we are running a 600 and 400 hps, and getting another 600...we didnt lollipop so they are huge, so now we must get another light (thats our excuse we really wanted to anyways) got these as clones 8/13 and some of the others 9/1, started flowering 8/20 noticed "flowers" 9/26...most are a 8-9 week flower from what we hear...this is our first indoor grow...and 2nd grow ever...we are excited these plants are really now starting to look good..

any questions comments are very much welcome!!

Thanks for lookin..

CHEERS!!!!!!!

Attached Files:

6. hey Thanks for stoppin by our page...
    We are using a 400 and 600 hps, but we need 1 more 600..they got huge, do to us just being greedy and lettin em go...now they are big, and have a ways to go..so 1 more light is needed......
    i will check out your page after this...and also hubby will .. he loves lookin at other grows....for inspiration i think ;) Thanks again for lookin..

CHEERS!

7. today we are purchasing a another light i found sum1 on craigslist (no suprise there are tons of people who are selling the hps on craigslist in my area) who is selling his light for 200 i told him i would do 180 and he said yes...im so happy to be upgrading the room and lettin the girls breathe more... [​IMG] pics to follow 2night........CHEERS!!!

The CannabisCouple

8. #8 CannabisCouple, Oct 11, 2010
    update day 17 those arent all of them but some of em...my cam died while i was taking pics..more to follow in about a week
    in order blue dream, atf white widow, atf #2, strawberrry cough, cherry ak47, gdp, purple voodoo, cherry ak47 #2,

The CannabisCouple

Attached Files:

9. #9 CannabisCouple, Oct 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2010
    2 more pics..in order casey jones and dj short blueberry

Attached Files:

10. Looks like you guys have two things I am aspiring for. A room full of beautiful flowering plants, and a relationship with someone you can share your growing experiences with.

Definitely tuning in here.

11. hey thanks flower...we are a couple of 13 years and growers for 5 months. Its a exciting hobbie i must say...we should have started this years ago... lol

Thanks for lookin!!! Stay Tuned and CHEERS!!!

The CannabisCouple

12. Hey all update on our girls....Week 3 hits today and wanted to give you a update.... 6 weeks and counting down..........

enjoy the pics....

comments, questions appreciated...

CHEERS!!

The CannabisCouple

pics in order of plants are : pineapple diesel, bubba kush x green candy, purple voodoo, cherry ak47 #1, casey jones, blue dream, strawberry cough, atf #1, atf #2, white widow

Attached Files:

13. plants in order of pics:::: cherry ak47 #2, GDP, grape ape 2pics

Thanks enjoy the pics!!

Questions .... comments, hollaaaa

CHEERS!!!

The CannabisCouple

Attached Files:

14. wow! things are really coming along! I cannot wait till I have a space full of flowers :D are you running any type of scrubber or is that not really a problem?

15. #15 CannabisCouple, Oct 12, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 17, 2010

Yah they are lookin pretty nice........ getting chunky i must say....no we arent using a scubber, its not needed.....well yet lol

Thanks for stoppin by

CHEERS!!

The CannabisCouple

16. Very nice looking 2nd grow !! I am envious of all your space, haha I keep upgrading to a bigger room and now i find myself looking for more space !!

They look like they are coming along nicely, how far are you into flowering? i think i saw it somewhere but alas i be stoned:smoke:
    I have a grow going with 6 grape apes right now as well, take a look we can compare notes and finished product ( well pics of the finished product :rolleyes:) haha

17. ahh ThaGreen....thanks for your comments... ohh having a room is kinda crazy...we are only 3 weeks into flowering already talking about what we can do with our "next grow" since we have 3 lights now...ohhhhhh you can only imagine im telling hubby lets do another room for my babies (clones) ......lets do this, lets do that....
    hes telling me sea of green...maybe my fav plants only...lets choose 3, lets get all different kinds and see if there are anything else we will like lol.....the "big" room is having us all messed up but we are grateful.....we like ur grows as well we sub'd grape ape is lovelyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy........cant wait to see urs done........

Thanks for stoppin by!!!

CHEERS!!!!

The CannabisCouple

18. just traded the 600w to 1kw...oh yahhhh we onnn now....now running 1k 600w and a 400w...

CHEERS!!!

The CannabisCouple

sending pics later 2night!!!

19. Damn what a grow is this your second, good job man

20. yes its our 2nd grow...gonna take some new pics in a week...got all the lights and room reset up..really happy about it...

thanks!!

CHEERS!!

The CannabisCouple