Our current LED + Fluoro Grow

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Chilipepper88, Jun 14, 2012.

1. This was the first grow journal I followed, good to see it till the end :D

2. Thx man, glad I could take your thread virginity ;) but we do still have plants going, I've just been lazy lately, I'll try to do a big update tomorrow. :smoke:

3. Good I'm interested to see your progress.

4. Yup, it's funny we actually just had a new seed germ last night and popped it into the soil. Critical Mass 33 was the name of the seed, from ch9 seeds, anyone hear anything about it?

5. CRITICAL MASS! supposed to be a high yielding and fast finisher if you have the right pheno. Though I have heard of some folks getting lucky from freebies, I have been buying 5 and 10 packs hunting the phenos im looking for.

6. #286 xxxxxxxxxxxx, Sep 30, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2012
    Im giving QWISO ago this week, gonna clean a few grinders and see whats what,

I was going to go down the washer/bubble method, but need to invest in the gear so Im giving qwiso a shot.. I will be using 99% iso.

Im very aware of the contents and how iso is manufactured by Crude acetone hydrogenated in the liquid phase over raney nickel or a mixture of copper and chromium oxide to give isopropyl alcohol.

Ive consummed so many bad toxins over the years this really isnt an issue, infact you find traces of copper in vitamins, I`ll take pics during the proccess and upload to my thread if any of ya are interested...

Depending on how much trim and popcorn I have during harvest will determine whether I invest in a mini washer and some bubble bags..

If I drop dead mid week due to the qwiso you know not to give it a try ;)

7. I'm not queit sure what the process is called but I made hash last night wth acetone. I certanly not recommend it to anyone. It seems very ineffecient and a pain in my side. I would much rather have dry ice hash.

8. I've read up on it but wouldn't wanna try it.

I think bubble bags and ice is the way forward for me ;)

9. Hello all, just wanted to pop in quickly to tell everyone that we're fine just really busy. We have harvested a couple more times since I last posted, and we are officially perpetual! Our "Ole Reliable" strain (which is what we named our bagseed strain) has consistently pumped out 2.5 oz minimum per plant and we couldn't be happier. Also, we started a new overseas seed (cluster fem) and its a couple weeks old now, just waiting for the sex to show. If female, we will have a little variation in our selection. If male, we plan to seed ole reliable to have seeds of at least half it's original DNA when we decide to move. It's a win both ways..

And before I go, I just wanted to give a celebratory shout-out to Colorado and Washington. Congratulations you lucky bastards, hopefully the rest of the country catches up ;)