Our Ad in the HIGHTIMES of March 2001

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by Superjoint, Jan 24, 2001.

1. You like it! I do [​IMG]

SJ

[​IMG]

2. That's pretty killer man! I'll have to pick up the March2001 issue of high-times now, just for that ad heh. And hen show all my friends the coolest message-board in the hemp community, like stellar!

gone.

------------------
    ~ soulzero/grimpriest
    ;acid in your veins;

3. Word! Soulzero and thanx for the compliment

SJ

4. can't wate till march to get that issue. the ad looks awsome.

------------------
    [​IMG]

5. Wow...what can I say...

------------------
    Music: Live it. Love it. Don't ever stop listening.

6. looks good but i gots a question. what is that thing to the right of the hookah? looks like a small bed. but the ad looks great.

7. sj thats really cool man! ill definately pick up a copy of that high times.....

------------------
    Peace

[​IMG] HighasakitE [​IMG]

8. Looks like a damn good ad you got there SJ.
    I normaly don't read HT BUT I will be getting the march issue just for your ad as well.
    The site should pick up rapidly by mid march.

9. Looks great, SJ!

That oughtta bring in more members!

------------------
    Peace [​IMG]

10. Deadhead, that's a one man sofa to chill!

SJ

11. that sofa is cool! i want one! maby ill order one, on a tight budget tho but ill find a way to get that! it will look awsome in my "recreation" room

12. Well I must say your ad is doing some good because it got my happy ass here [​IMG] Hello all. Love the board. Lots of freindly people and good topics. I hope to see more marijuana.com posters here soon also.

13. We've got a few already. Even Panama is a registered member (although I haven't seen any posts from him yet).

Everybody's more than welcome (even raj!)

------------------
    Peace [​IMG]

14. even if we have to edit his post!

------------------
    [​IMG]

15. sofa huh? looks like yellow cigars. and i hope raj dont come here.

16. It does look like a cigar dispencer! [​IMG]

I would welcome anybody with raj's point of view here, but I would not put up with the flaming.

------------------
    Peace [​IMG]

17. This board is gonna get soooo big after this ad.

------------------
    Video games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pacman affected us, we'd all be running around in dark rooms, munching pills and listening to repetitive music.

(some magazine or something)

18. I will also be buying a HT mag for the ad it looks great! [​IMG] And God No not RAJ! hehe I hate his point of view thou an interesting one...

4²º

19. I've seriously wanted to invite Raj over here, but I think I'll save us all the trouble. [​IMG]
    He could cause more trouble than he's worth over here. I like to argue against his point of view, but I don't like his pouty style when he doesn't get his way.

------------------
    Peace [​IMG]

20. Hey, my birthday is in March, now all of you will know where you can go shopping for my birthday present.

PM