Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ounces!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by VegasToker420, Oct 16, 2008.

1. so i need a oz of some regs how much should this cost me?
    and im having some troubles finding some all my connects keep falling through
    any body live in south west vegas?

2. 1 oz is usually near $250 for high mids in my area.

3. All depends where you live...

Over here, it's about 140$ for an ounce of mids. 250ish for anything known (White Widow, Purple Urkle etc...)

4. like elend gold i can usually find an ounce for around 140-160 -200 MAX for the best i can get. im actually picking up an ounce of some DAAANNNKKK headies tonight for about 195.

but thats canada for ya :smoke::smoke::smoke::hello::hello::hello:

down there id say about 250 for an ounce. thats the most i know and im not sure about quality either

5. street prices vary so much

where I'm from, an O of good middies would run you around $150 or so, but even prices in my town vary pretty widely

6. I'm in the northwest area.

You should be able to get an O of High Quality Mids for 200.

I been buying a little here and there for 15 a gram.

Butt, I usually end up breaking down and just buying 60 1/8th type weed.