Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ounce of Mids or Quarter of Sour

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Chanty, Aug 3, 2011.

1. dank, dank, dank, dank, dank

2. that's a ridiculous price for a quarter. about twice as much as it should be.

3. I would go with the ounce of mids if you would be interested in selling most of it. Then after you could buy more sour d.

4. depends on the quality of the mids

5. Just get the mids because it will last you a lot longer. You can still get really baked, just smoke a little more of the mids when you go to smoke a bowl.

6. If you're getting green, fresh mids then you should get that. Some areas call their shwag mids. There's nothing like puffing all day.

7. you get an eighth of sour d for 60 but a quarter for 130? your dealers a rip tell him 110 for a quarter or 50 for an eighth. also go with half 0 of mids and the rest on sour d. so you have more possibilities

8. as most have said... $130/7g... is not a deal (60/3.5 is even a ripoff... you guys on the east coast need to move or something... find better people for sure)... i get offered half ounces for that much... ive been picking up quarters for $65-75 lately... if you're paying over $100/q... you're doing it wrong. Find someone better to buy ganja off of... and yeah... go with an oz of mids for $120... as long as it's not no bobby browns. ;)

9. It's $120 a quarter for dank here in the north east. Yeah, I know it sucks, but it's not like we have a choice. I'm going to start growing my own here before too long.

Btw, depending on the quality of the mids (if it's pretty good and not on the shitty end of mids) then I would definitely go with that, because an ounce will last you a while. Or why not get like half of mids and a cut of dank?

10. Quarter of Sour Diesel for 130? That's such an odd price. Get it anyway, unless you're trying to "flip" it.

11. Hey! Someone who lives in the NE and has to pay about the same price for some goods.

Anyways, my options are probably going to be just being that ounce of mids or maybe buying an ounce of mids and an eighth of sour like some of you suggested. Thanks guys for your feedback on this

12. Can't go wrong either way but I'd either split it half and half or get the mids and sell some of them to the local high school boobs for 15 a gram and turn some profit

13. 15 a gram some of them will look at me like I'm an idiot but most will fall for it and take it not knowing they're smoking some mids lmao

14. I've had some bomb ass mids and some bobby brown that smoke better than some dank I've had. Mids all day for me, dank is way to pricey to burn IMO.

15. get dat ounce bro, sell like 13 g's, thats about $130 if you sell for 10 a gram.
    Then you could get you that q of sour and you'd still have a bunch of mids left.

16. i llive in tx and a quarter of some dank cost max 100 get the hook up for 90 if ur lucky

17. 130?... shit, I know prices are different everywhere but that's WAY too much.

18. Damn 130 for a q of sour ? What part of ct you in I can get that for wayyy cheaper... I'll still go with the sour mids make my head hurt

19. Fuck mids.. Get the dank but a quarter for 90 bro 130 is too much aha..