Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

ounce of dank with new camera

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by BuckGrower, Apr 5, 2012.

1. Just picked this up the other day. Smells very skunky smells much better than it looks but looks good too. Too bad im on probation and cannot enjoy it :( wanted to test out my new camera too.

Attached Files:

2. So why pick up an OZ? HUH?... HUH???? :) lol

JUST playing!

Looks nice bro!

3. Heres the closest i could get before it got fuzzy

Attached Files:

4. thanks haha i pick up ounces all the time! im going to start making your mouths water:D

5. So far so good! Keep it comin son!!!!

6. doesn't look bad at all. does your camera have a macro function?

edit: The little flower

7. wow, that's a nice ounce, looks great!

8. Must be nice........

9. only got a few grams left now but its actualy not too great compared to most stuff ill get but it was cheaper and still nice! im going to start a new thread for all my pick ups once i get more. And unfortunetly it doesnt have a macro feature :(

10. i want a cam and get a lens so i can take macros not pics with my camera phone

11. You smoked that much in one day, didn't you say you were on probation so you couldn't smoke it?
    I'm not trying to say you're lying or anything like that, I'm just asking?

12. Lookin' good!

13. Dealing is a no-no 'round these parts, so OP is being tactful.

Good looking buds OP, nothing too special, but nothing to beat your brow at.
    Solid pick-up. :smoke:

14. lol anyone with a brain cell knows what hes doing,but why say anything man?let it be...

15. ... Are you a rehhhtard????

16. damn you guys are killin me. Doesnt matter why its gone just enjoy the pictures!

17. [quote name='"skateandsmoke"']

You smoked that much in one day, didn't you say you were on probation so you couldn't smoke it?
    I'm not trying to say you're lying or anything like that, I'm just asking?[/quote]

Once upon a time, the weed fairy became so impressed with BuckGrower's dank stash, that she came to his house in the night, and took it. She used it to duplicate the dankness and share it with future generations to come.

The end.

18. Finally somome post there whole oz in a pic I hate people who only post a nug fuking stupid. A oz u get to see like whole plant well half lol

19. ^^^^... Jesus

20. Yikes! you haven't seen any real plants.

Decent lookin herb.