Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ounce of "Apple Kush" and new grinder

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by dilbuck, Feb 18, 2009.

1. I love that name; "apple kush". It sounds very appealing, haha.
    Looks very dank. :smoke:

2. damn that looks like some nice bud

3. One last bump so everyone can get a look.

4. I've never seen little glitters off the bud like diamonds coming from some beasters dude.

Those buds made my mouth literally salivate haha, so sick. I've been scopin out grinders on eBay for a few weeks now, just waiting until I go back home and get a job. First paycheck and I'm replacing my old grinder.

5. the bud shots look dank as hell and the grinder shot of the bud looks like mids ... super weird nonetheless nice buds nice grinder.

6. that shit made my mouth water....ive been looking at bud threads for the last half hour and this is the first that literly made my mouth water. i can taste the kush in my mouth now :D. you can always tell the kush with the dark red hairs. such a great characteristic

7. looks like tasty bud

8. wow i got that same grinder for $27 bro..

i suggest lookin at other headshops

9. nice weed man .

10. looks good, for the buster they're great but i wouldnt be surprised if one of the inner teeth on the lid break off, happened to me and my friend anyway. anyone else with this problem?

11. looks dank and nice price, what state if u didnt already say?

12. Wisconsin.

13. Same here...i gotta 4 piece tho...

free shipping.....hope it gets here within 2 days

shouldnt take long....its gettin shipped from new york

14. definatly bomb lookin kush:smoking:

15. Damn that looks ILL. I got the same exact grinder

16. shes perty

17. Nice...id pay $365

18. no offense lol but you got ripped off.

19. Why dont you guys just buy from grasscity?

I mean i get great deals here and they usually throw some cool little stuff in. I bought a bowl and it was like a day late so they gave me like 5 packs of screens.

Plus grasscity is cheap. how can you guys not buy off here haha