Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ounce I just picked up....Pics....

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by BlitzedinBokey, Sep 29, 2005.

1. I just picked up this Oz 28g for $300...shit has crazy red/orange hairs, has a very nice kind of fruity smell, deffinite good sativa head high, good video game weed, there are crystals over the bud just not good quality pics...what do u guys think

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

i tried usin my roommates camera to take the pics this time still not very good quality pics though...

2. I think those are some very nice looking buds. $300 isnt too bad a deal, the dude probly only made $20 - $40 profit off you (unless he grows himself). Good buy though. Oh, what video game you plan on playing?

3. Looks good , Enjoy.

4. yea man i twisted up a 2.5 gram L once i got back, and ive smoked 3 bong bowls im fucked up...i play alot of cs, winning 11, gt4, madden 06...and yea $300 was a damn good deal for me im used to payin 310-320 for an O...

5. Very Nice....

looks like the stuff i get...

6. looks like some good commercial, that shit goes for like 220 on avg around here but seeing as your in the fla thats not a bad price..

enjoy the dankness

7. not too bad, i'd be happy with it.

Enjoy.

8. Definetely some nice looking bud man. Props.