Ouija Boards really work

Discussion in 'General' started by folied, Oct 27, 2009.

1. It's not even worth getting into it to be honest. It's evil nothing good about it and you never get a 'good' spirit. When mirrors start to smash right in front of you and the glass on the board moves on it's own you will understand why i say not to get into it.

Don't mess with things which can not be explained.

2. there arent many things in THIS world that scare me. im never scared of physical confrontation, money troubles, the law or anything that worries most people but ill honestly say i dont have the sack to fuck with a ouija board... big no no in my book... maybe ive seen too many movies but id rather not take my chances having my soul haunted

3. Bloody Marry. Bloody Marry. Bloody Marry. Nothing....

4. Perhaps it's because you're spelling her name wrong :laughing:

And Bloody Mary has little to do with Ouija Boards.

5. She's under the bed with the boogie monster.

6. It's all occultism.

7. Well, so are alot of things then, considering how you're throwing it around. Ouija board, occultism, sure. I can see that. But Bloody Mary has nothing to do with Occultism.

And Bloody Mary never scared the fuck out of me. And I'm a (sadly, very serious) gore-hound. I seek out shit like that and get my jollys off, you know. But Ouija boards do some crazy shit that I've seen first hand, and judging by these posts, alot of other really rational people feel the same way.

8. Ouija boards first originated as tools for satanists and the like to get in touch with and/or raise up evil spirits.

9. I'm fairly certain that summoning spirits is occultism.

10. I always thought bloody Mary was a myth/story people used to tell.

11. ....

:laughing:

Yeah, you're totally right actually. I was thinking Bloody Mary, and I somehow thought conspiricy like Bigfoot.. and I didn't really think it over.

But the rest holds true! :hello:

12. Negative. Those were disillusioned and/or mentally unstable people of the past. It may suprise you that modern day satanists aren't evil , nor are they stupid. They pay spirits respect , which is one of the main reasons why people have bad experiences with Oujia boards contacting spirits - lack of respect. And it often spins horribly out of control when the wrong spirit is fucked with.

13. Yes but it still originated from them. So how is it negative?

14. I'm not going to tell anybody that they don't exist, because I don't fucking know, but i've always been a man of science, and I just can't convince myself to believe in shit like spirits.

Now if I saw a scientific test done, like that thing with asking the spirits how many cigs are in his pack, where he's not in control of the board, and nobody knows the answer, I would absolutely change my views. I'm definitely not one of those science guys who absolutely refuses to accept new information.

Like that other dude said, I doubt Milton Bradley has harnessed the power to channel spirits, if your going to seek your spirits, i'd make sure not to get ripped off along the way:D

15. please hun be carefull there nothing to play with my dad has one and has been trying to get reed of it but it keeps coming back to him but if you use one never use it alone always have someone to do it with you bc if your alone on it its really easy for a sprit to latch on to you and possibly harm you ,the sprits that cfome off of them may not always be good ones i can tell you a bonch of scarry things that has happened in front of me bc my dad was playing his down at the Ballimy Bridge ,i know you probibly have never heard of it but its not 5 miles from my place here in northeren fl , and that bridge has killed a woman hent the name of the bridge Miss Bellimy a bus load of kids and 2 nurses out there playing around . sooooo please be carefull

16. Indeed. Not to contact "evil spirits" though. What would they gain from doing that ?

17. Well satanists follow 'Satan', the fallen angel. He's the opposite to God. So i would imagine him to be quite evil. Along with his followers.

18. #78 DayTripper9, Oct 27, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2009
    Honestly I think a Ouija board is just like a placebo effect. You want something to happen, so it does. You want the "spirit" to respond so it does. You want it to answer the questions right, so it does.

The mind is a powerful thing. Too powerful sometimes, it can get trickkky

That pen n teller was funny though. I liked the part about near death experiences at the end. Its funny what people believe when its proved that dmt is released and makes you trip. That would explain why people think they are outside of the body due to the dissociative.

19. Bingo.

20. For the most part this is true. Especially with the MB boards. According to some friends who study this stuff, spirits hate corporations or something so you would need to make your own board.

Yes but the most popular form is LaVeyan Satanism which has nothing to do with Satan