Other ways to roll a joint

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by weedstasher5000, Oct 16, 2018.

1. Hey! second post here, i roll joints with an herbal mix with a little weed and some other stuff but it falls out when im trying to roll a joint...
    so are there any other ways to roll a joint than the basic way?
    i have Raw rolling papers and tips

thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Just put weed in your joint.
    No tobacco. No herbs. No teas.
    Just pure and natural ganja.
    I understand that some places, the ganja is expensive.
    Last I heard it was around 35 dollars a gram in Japan.
    No excuse.
    If you put something that isn't weed in a joint and tried to get me to smoke it, you would no longer be my friend.
    I'd be sad for about 3 days.
    Then I'd be like "Oh yea he was the guy that tried to poison me with a mixture of herbs and tobacco that made a perfectly good joint taste like shit."

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. i love using a zig zag 1 1/4 orange pack roll it and twist the ends if you are having too much spillage

4. Take Mr. Fooey's advice. Always grind your ganja to a uniform consistency in order to roll properly. To aid in the rolling process you can always use a dollar bill or a roller until you get the hang of it.
    I've also found RAW papers to be the best I've used. Take a toke, set it down and it goes out quickly in order to save it for another toke later.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Go buy some oregano and practice with that. My old man taught me how to roll his smokes by hand when I was about 6 and I can roll a smoke-able cig from anything you want to smoke. Just standard papers or RAW. Zig-Zags are too slick for my liking so I use Vogue now Embassy for my cigs and the RAWs for the occasional joint when I have company. I'm smoking home grown tobacco that I shred with a pasta maker that comes out in tiny bits that I can roll anything from a pinner to a stogie with and they all smoke well.

It's like anything else. Practice makes perfect. They say 10,000 hours makes anyone an expert at anything. I still have many hours to go to get there but pretty damn good already. ;)

6. If you really feel that they turn out wrong and you can't get it right, use a rolling machine. I can roll but using one makes it quite a bit faster and easier for me.