other similar plants

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by pjflannel, Jul 9, 2011.

1. hey i really wanna start growing but my parents arent exactly thrilled about the idea. so are there any other plants that grow like weed? because id like to get some knowledge for the time being.

2. Get your CFL lights and go buy some herbs. Like Basil and chives. Your parents will like using the herbs for cooking.
    If you want to practice you could get some bell pepper seeds It grows well under CFL'S. its also picky on to much water or not enough. The peppers will flower and fruit under cfl's but the size won't be obtained with CFL's

3. Tomatoes can be grown exactly like weed. They share almost all the same growing methods.

4. Well i don't reccomend you grow without your parent's permission but this plant is called cassava and grows EXACTLY LIKE BUD

[​IMG]

This one is false araria [​IMG]

5. The other way you can learn is to read. So many on here ask questions that if they took 1 min and looked on here or googled it they would of found there own answer.

Read the stickies. Google Grow Guide. Once you read about 3 grow guides you will find they all follow a similar mantra. Look at the prices of all the equipment, make a list of what you need. That way when you go grow youll know how much.

Get some books on growing. There are many great books on it. I recently got Buds for less on Amazon.com. Cost about 12 bucks. Dude grows 8ozs of bud using less then 100 bucks. Great read.

6. Yeh this is good, but also feel free to ask any questions i do because sometimes i just want some reisurance or a second oppinion