Other plants who produces canibanoid ?

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by PunkSka8erV2, Oct 2, 2016.

1. Is there other plants who produces canibanoids Like cannabis ?

2. Not that I know of.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Up until very recently indeed, it seemed that the cannabis plant was unique in producing the true, classic cannabinoids. However, this conventional wisdom appears to have been turned on its head with the discovery in 2012 that flax (linen) seeds produce cannabidiol (CBD)!Dec 25, 2015 - I found this when I googled your question.

• Like Like x 6
  4. Great dude Nice info !

• Like Like x 1
  5. WOW google , who'd have thought ?

• Like Like x 4
  6. Poppy plants produce opium.
    But only weed is weed. The genetic marker that the brain recognizes is particular to the plant that makes the sugar.

7. By cannabinoids do you mean chemicals identical to those in cannabis or simply chemicals that interact with our endocannabinoid system?

• Like Like x 1
  8. nope. thats why we have the suffix -oid. its means "virtually the same thing"

and the receptors dont recognize the genetic makeup of the compound, that would be to say that methylate and transcribe the dna of every cannabinoid, which doest even contain dna as you called it a sugar. aint no dna in table sugar, or any other for that matter

Sent from my SM-G925V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Don't wanna be grammar nazi, but your English rules of diction dont overrule nature, blade.

Plant excretion of particular hormones given to the plant that makes it. God isn't stupid.

Tetrahydrocannabinol = 4 molecular droplets of water and the adenosine triphosphate produced by the cannabis plant during photosynthesis, giving milky trichomes to show. So, nope.

10. you think thc is water and ATP? show me, produce a reference

11. [​IMG]

you think this is a circle? you think that's AIR you're breathing right now?
    :judge:

12. post a relevant reference. about cannabinoids and reuptake inhibitors.

13. Three Things Everyone Should Know About Cannabis and Exercise | Leafly

1. endocannabinoid system utilizes THC in adrenal glands (sweating)
    2. Selective re-uptake of the release of endorphins regulates homeostasis of seratonin and dopamine flow (runner's high)
    3. plant sweat (photosynthesized energy) crystalizes captured energy to store it for a later purpose that caloric processes benefit from (eliminating fat cells cancerous to human health, ie obesity)
    4. stop being a lazy stoner

14. bro literraly NONE of that has ANYTHING to do with this? im just ending this. if yiu write your case out in well firmed sentences and ideas i will happily debate with you, hut you write kike youre the kid whi wasnt smart and decided to compensate by watching nat geo and trying hard in class

15. Whoa whoa, now someone pulled out the big boy words! I will troll your feeble mind all day, pal. You are one hell of an easy victim to take advantage of. Thanks for the easy score on ephemeral rage.

lol noob
    :smoking-rapper:

16. what does this have to so with the original post. if you can place an argument and back it im done, i came to stimulated by other minds, not berated by a pseudointelledtual halfwit. youre sentences literally dont make sense. i date you to read thisnto anyone and see if they tell you you said anything meaningful, youre looking for a back and forth without any intellectual content. i think ill just block your posts. you have nothing to offer anyone. by the way i see the samething hetween you and pwople on other threads, you have a little man (or little brain) complex that you need to get rid of. youre so wrong in everything that you said i want to reacg through this screen. you refuse to produce references, youre not intellectually interesting, and you look like earl swearshirt.

17. do you one better, explain that it is a debate between you and i, let others choose the topic, and let others judge.