Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Other people driving..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Luc1d, Aug 9, 2011.

1. Idk if it's just me, but im sketched the fuck out when im not the one driving. Either im a fucking fag, or everyone is a crazy ass driver. All my friends cant drive for shit. One of my friends runs stop signs all day and hes like no man its the rolling stop, but he never even puts his foot on the break. My other friend speeds at LEAST 10 mph all day. And another one of my friends stops like 20 ft past stop signs, which is unsafe as fuck and sketchy.

I always drive the speed limit and stop (mostly) right at stop signs and dont make any stupid ass maneuvers. Does anyone else? Also, this sketches me out because i almost always have at least around 5g's on me, being a small time dealer, as well as my friend usually has a pipe on him.