Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Other Language Strains

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BeaverDiver, May 27, 2013.

1. Okay so I just wondered this, do people in non-English speaking countries call strains by what we do? Like is mango kush still mango kush in Japan?

2. Nah man I'm pretty sure they say it in their own language, because kush isn't an American thing it's everywhere so I think each place has its own name

3. Rice Kush, Grand Buddha Purple, Math-47 Kush

4. You know I'll go on a seed website and just hit another countries flag like I'm buying from that country and then translate it, that'll solve it

5. Mexico = Mota
    Canada = weed eh?
    Australia = right, weed.
    England = Doj
    Jaimaca = dro or ganja
    Ireland = leprechaun green
    Scotland = beam me up
    France = Oo lay poo poo say av a qwa

6. Well I went to a few websites and everything but the strain name changes, Interesting... I'm curious if it really is those names in other languages, like how kush isn't an english word.

7. Its like McDonalds or Walmart. Same name, different countries.

Well damn, I guess that's the nail in the coffin, I wonder why there aren't popular strains here with other languages and are local strains in the local language?