Other forums you post on

Discussion in 'General' started by LeprechaunStoner, May 9, 2017.

1. What other forums do you guys check out? Can anyone recommend me a good forum for intelligent discussion.

2. *GASP!* Bite your toungue! There is no better forum than Grasscity. Period.

• Like x 2
    • Agree x 2
    • Funny x 1
    • Winner x 1
    • Friendly x 1
  3. None.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Grasscity.com

• Like Like x 1
  5. Bluelight, Walking Dead Forums, Bioware Social Network forums, usually whatever game I'm really into at the moment as well. Oh and Comic Vine.

6. This and Bluelight have always been my most active forums though.

7. You would fit into reddit just fine.

8. Used to spend a lot of time on shroomery back in the day.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Grasscity is my main, no doubt.

I spend a little time on 420magazine and reddit, but mostly lurking.

No better forum than GC IMO.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. ahh, I remember that forum, has a special place in my heart... the early days of psychs...:D

• Like Like x 1
  11. A super sekrit klub that I'm not sposed' to tell anyone about because it's for cool kids only

12. Billyforums.com

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
  13. wow iDid knot no other Gras s-kitty members were on There Too!..!

so I wana smoke but my parents are home... how do i make is so thyey can't smell it..? i can't go outside for reasons i kan't say...
    thanks.

*never visits forums again*

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. I used to post on other forums in my younger days but then they all went to shit. the admins became power hungry fuck boys and the drama became too intense.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. This is the only one my friend. Loyal to Grasscity and Grasscity alone. Who needs the other forums?

16. What is Bluelight?

anyways i'm on a forum for Jamaican people and one for an author I like. Used to be on an MMA forum as well but it got shut down. GC is my favorite forum to post on tho f/r.

17. #17 King Willie, May 9, 2017
    Last edited: May 12, 2017
    Bluelight is a drug forum, but with a goal of harm reduction. It's a GREAT place to get any info you need on any drug use, and how to do things as safely as possible, discussion on recovery, and every other aspect of that kinda life. It's pretty old, and I was on there before I ever came here. In my middle school days, experimenting... any questions I had would be asked there.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  18. Salutations,

Possibly the time of "forum life" belongs to an idealized past, personally i could never enjoy the "community" feel of any board and i even came to realize there's an underlying culture of "Drama Queen" importation (real or forged, it doesn't matter) between the system officials: e.g. briefly put you're a target before you start. It works as with HOMICIDE by POLICE: just blame the dead. For example i recall a most spontaneous attack by Ripster which seemed to have come out of nowhere on AutoFlower Network - i was already having trouble on FuckCombustion at the time, some "pure" coïncidence i guess... By the way, that other place (FC) was quite some major nightmare itself: once i personally witnessed MomOfTheGoons deleting her own post in order to merge 2 of mine after some creative re-edition, so it would appear to justify a ban consecutive to a (bogus) infraction, because i went too inquisitive over the matters related to battery safety... She's now installed on VaporAsylum with many old installed members just like her and who taken over other similar systems before, etc. I'm sure i'd find a few of those guys even here if i dared to search, ready to start another fight for arguments going back to 2010, e.g. before the FC crash before the FC crash, etc... Then there are boards which dispeared, plain and simple: this was more resources, time & effort lost in vain...

By chance there's been more relax places, like BlueLight which managed to maintain a civilized image at their moderator level most of the time, but their cannabis section is little more than a WALL OF SHAME, i'm sorry to point out (their cannabis front page reads like a bigot statement)! ... There's Cannabis-dot-Com which went south with a particular taste for piss industry advertisement, even SPAM written in foreign language, euh... Etc., etc.

M'well, my point is that those forums are like heated hashish. At 1st it smells good but in the end there was a lot of ashes left behind and very little else. Simply look at my relentless work on VaporGenie transformations and ask yourselves what's the systemic boycot originating from, coïncidence again?... IMO i should have licked a few balls, that's all. Often enough there's a lot of focus on the poster instead of his topic: it serves, just not me. So i can't say the good moments over-compensate for the rest, honestly.

In conclusion i'd say use them as much as they're going to use you! Get prepared for lame gang-bashing, lousy topic obstructions and many more inventive ways to abuse with contemplative moderators around. You'll never realize which one actually gave the 1st bite before it no longer matters...

Anyway that was my experience with practically all forums i visited at one time or another. Have rational expectations what a "community" will do for you! For all i know those are only a miniature version of the love-to-hate/hate-to-love world we all live in: divide to conquer, then destroy in absolute ways, etc.

M'well, as in a video game exactly...

Good day, have fun!! :D

19. Reddit mainly, used to be on GC A LOT more then I am now. I still come back once in a while though.

HearthPWN for Hearthstone.

• Like Like x 1
  20. How well have you poked into the many sub-forums here?
    Depending on your quest, there is usually a sub-forum for that interest.

:smoke:

• Like Like x 2