Other forums make me facepalm

Discussion in 'General' started by ManyBlunts, Mar 19, 2012.

1. There's a forum for Jewish pedophiles on the deep web

2. You must have just changed that shit to mess with us. No way this real.

3. [quote name='"BudNdBitches420"']There's a forum for Jewish pedophiles on the deep web[/quote]

That's fucked and horrible.

4. #25 tharedhead, Mar 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2012
    That was a fun group back when they were a BBS.

Ask Benny Gantz when the war is starting?

5. #27 Vicious, Mar 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2012
    Surprised 4chan hasn't been mentioned yet. From /a/ to /x/ you get every thing from Waifus, "I want to be a little girl", ponies, self-proclaimed time travelers/wizards, conspiracy theories that but the ones here to shame, epic GETS, epic fails, dragon dildos, 'how do I summon x"/"I want to fuck a succubus", anything and everything else.

6. the phrase you are looking for is "Shoelace eating jackfuck lunacy".

7. About as real as real gets.

8. lmao!!!!

" It's likely, and my research points to it, that many of our world's great movers and shakers have been Dittos. This may be hard to swallow but most of, if not all of, America's presidents have been Dittos. Along with the leaders of nearly every other leading country in the world. "

There definitely all trollin lol..

9. Sorry for this unrelated post but I can't post attach a gif to my post...
    I can post the link TO the gif but when I try to attach it, it's reported as being too large.
    But I've seen plenty of gifs longer and larger than this one :S wtf?

10. Instead of attaching it, upload it to an image hosting site and put the URL inbetween tags.

11. Idiot I am.
    I knew that for jpgs I don't know why I couldn't assume the same for gifs.

12. They have to be some dedicated trolls or something.

13. Meanwhile at the layer of doom"

14. Legion of doom

15. So much people are hating on bronies.. I don't think you should judge if you haven't even seen the show. Just give it a try and watch it with an open mind. I am sure you will love it, but it is okay if you don't..

16. I remember back then, there were a few blades that led a troll movement, and started fucking with members on various forums (Christian, etc). Shit was hilarious. 

17. Chimpout is a pretty worrying messageboard....anyone seen this shit? makes me sick to my stomach,