Other Extreme Q owners help

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by stesh, Jan 22, 2014.

1. So My buddy and I went halfsies on an Airizer Extreme Q, he loves it for the balloon and I was feeling adventurous one day and decided to try one out for size as opposed to whipping it as usual. Once I secured the balloon mouthpiece to the elbow joint and filled up I tried getting the mouthpiece out and well... IMG_1435.jpg
    IMG_1436.jpg

Can anyone give me some tips on how to ge the mouthpiece out of the elbow joint? I was thinking putting olive oil on it because that SOB is stuck in there! Also for future reference can you tell me how you guys execute the balloon method, so I can avoid another one of these situations 

2. Only pull the pieces out while the vape is hot, it gets glued in from the vape resin getting coldSent from my SPH-D710VMUB using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. So would you say to put the elbow piece with the broken mouthpiece in and let it heat up to remove it?

4. Yeah the honey resin gets real easy to work with when hot. Its like shatter oil when cold pretty much.Sent from my SPH-D710VMUB using Grasscity Forum mobile app