OTC drugs

Discussion in 'General' started by duke588, Oct 13, 2005.

1. whats a good drug that you can get at a regular store (USA preferrably)?

i was thinking about dxm but the trip seems kinda harsh and not really fun...any suggestions?

also, nutmeg sounded kinda cool except that you gotta down like 13 grms

2. DXM is basically the only kind you can get nowadays and even that is slowly getting taken off shelves.

3. robitussen cough gels.. the easiest to find dxm only pill. at walmart, its $4.64 for a bottle of 20. 15mg pills

4. either dxm or dramamine are your best choices.

5. well if i was gonna do dxm i would prolly extract it or sumptin to get a straight dose

what's dramamine like?

6. i did it once and was completely out of it.. really disoriented and felt kinda lost, when i took a whole tube.

it fucked me up but it wasnt alotof fun

7. dont do dramamine its fucking scary,i ate 20 pilsl of this motion sickness bottle thing and i saw having full blown hallucinations and tlaking to people that werrnt there.in the morning when i woke up i htought my friend spent the night and i was talking to the air and my grandma saw me and started crying.....fuck dramamine!!!

8. wow.. i ate the whole tube of 12 and just diddnt know what the fuck was goin on, i was just walking around talking into air and wanted it to end

9. benadryl had some shit idk how to say/spell the chemical makes u trip hard

10. more like 4 - 6 grams and the "except" part should be about it 2 or 3 days in which your stoned for and get hangovers without keeping hydrated.

i did 6 grams and it took 6 hours to kick in (onset is very long all the time so don't expect much for a while). A couple hours of getting more and more stoned then i go to bed with a big glass of water and wake up just stoned, high and ripped. This lastes the whole day then i go to bed and wake up buzzing like i just had 4 or 5 hits and then i have a nice body high that lasts a few days later. It's effects are similar to cannabis but last way way longer and takes a while to kick in.

11. dxm is awesome if you use the extraction method on this website. And dont ever do drmamaine or benadryl, its fucking HORRIBLE. I acually do reccomend doing ti once, just to exp it, but do it when your absolutly postitve your not going to have to have any interactions with people, because half the people you will try to tlak to wont even be there. The hallocinations are fucking scary, they look perfectly real, not like the trippy sort of stuff you would see on acid or whatever.

12. and plus as a whole i would say to try to stay away from OTC:, theres a reason why all the good ones are illegal.

13. Yea, I extracted DXM for the first time last weekend and tripped my balls off. It was a good time, except midway I started itching sooo bad. I had to jump in the shower to get the itching to go away, it was the worst itchyness I ever experienced.

14. nutmeg sounds awesome....how do you take it? just pour it in a drink and down it?

is it like an intense high? will i be able to go near my parents without them noticing? can usually handle myself pretty well in front of them when i'm high but i dunno about for 2 days tho

15. ok..ive had my fair share of OTC drugs.. DXM is deffintally my biggest one.. but dont go over board on it.. take 300 mgs for a drunk like trip.. when i did 300 everything that was close was normal..and everything that was far away was doubled and blurred.. when i did 600 mgs and smoked 5 bowls on top of it.. i thought i was dying..laid in my bed for 3 hours not doin anythin.. everything was spinnin.. i was really messed up..and havent touched it since than

dramamine is deffintally the closest thing i can compare to acid.. ive done that only a couple times.. i ate a bottle each time.. and my buddies always ate 2..but im alot smaller than they are.. but i would hear voices.. forget everything that happened every 3-5 minutes.. lose track of thought just sittin there.. talk to things that arent there.. stumble around.. i had to hold the walls to keep walking straight..i was playin halo 3 when i was on it.. OMG..it was intense..i didnt know what i was doin haha

CCC(corsiden, cough and cold).. its just DXM just more concentrated..and there not liquid gel pills..so there alot easier on your stomach.. tussin gel capsules are 15 mgs each of DXM.. CCC is 30 each.. much more comfortable high too.. no stomacheache..but you get just as whack..

i perfer to just stick to my good ol' bud..but its always nice to see how the other highs are.. and be warned.. all these highs vary on each person.. either by weight, height, how much you do.. so take it slow at first.. cause they can be very dangerous..and quite scary trips if you ask me...

16. Nothing thats worth it. All OTC meds give a shitty high

17. Why did you resurrect an almost 4 year old thread?

And don't take CCCs. That's irresponsible. Go study the shit you're putting into your body kid