Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Chronic Pain OsteoArthritis Cannabis and pain: a Journal.

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by tzorge, Apr 20, 2018.

1. Made a few muffins last night 2g ice went into them.

Pain is at 4/10 a bit of an ease.

2. Had 6/18 muffins yesterday and I've popped another 6 today.

The muffins definitely kept pain at bay.

Pain is at 5/10 but shoots.

Made GD yesterday off 5g ice and i am doing a large batch of AVB 84 g into GD later on.

3. What have you found the most receptive to decreasing the pain bro?

• Like Like x 1
  4. The most would have to be vaping a combination of the weed i have at that given moment with hash and CBD crystals, or CBD shatter/wax.

Don't know for sure thats theres less pain, but there's less fucks given about it, if you see what i mean.

Edibles i have found to be tricky, but GD (thanks to @PsychedelicSam) i would consider essential, i finished a 5 kief gram batch and went to a 84 gram AVB batch. Spent 40 eur on alcohol, but its worth every penny. It gives immediate and lasting bang, but needs getting used to.

I also do a smoothie with a list of anti-inflammatory ingredients most of which bind or help cb1 and/or cb2 receptors.
    Mangos, pepper, macca powder, turmeric all in a way help the receptors and therefore the high you get as well.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Thank you brother.

Sent from the U.S.S. Discovery

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Mind you most of the weed i have is black market staff usually sativas. i have yet to find a pure indica. But my next run is going to be an afgani #1. Doing blueberry auto atm.
    Indicas are the shiiite for pain.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I wanna move away from smoking spliffs so am looking at alternatives like making tincture for vape juice.

Without getting into personal details I know I'm likely to get the onset of arthritis early if not already.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I fully feel ya mate!
    I tried for years!
    I now am smokeless since february. Best decision of my life, i get higher with less weed, and i don't even smoke it so when i am done there's tons to make tincture with too.

I am sorry to hear about your arthritis, fingers crossed it's something less sinister !!!

I have used 2 vapes a PAX 2 and Mighty both are excellent, though the Mighty wins.
    i would not go for eliquid, eg the glycerin deal, I used to do ecigs so am a bit weary of the consequences of glycerin on lungs.

9. Oh really? I much prefer the smoke from e-liquid vape than dry herb vape.

• Like Like x 1
  10. You'd be better off without the spliffs mate so i'd go for it either way!!!

• Like Like x 1
  11. Been doing a seminar on arboriculture for which we had an exam.
    Had to write for an hour or so.
    Hand just killed me!
    During writing I had to stop and adjust my holding the pen several times.
    By the end of the test pain had shot to 7/10.
    By night it was up to 8-9/10.
    Had 12 muffins yesterday, which did not do much.
    I managed to take the edge away by vaping a mix of weed/hash/cbd crystals and dosing 4 squirts of the latest kief GD.

I started the day at 5/10.
    I expect this to increase as i tire my right hand more.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Pain did increase and i was in a very foul mood.

today i am a bit better at 4/10 again but on the way down, i think.

anyway i will be meeting with the medical cannabis patients group today, this at least is a good thing.
    already vaping a bowl on my pax, smoothie and GD inc.

• Like Like x 1
  13. i met the medical group.
    and i feel more comfortable about my growing.
    Maybe i am too paranoid...

Yesterday pain was at 4/10 today also at 4/10.
    bought me 1 gram of CBG crystals and creme with 10mg CBD. the cream is amazing but lasts an hour or so.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Pain at a good 4/10.
    Changed my CBD intake pattern.

I now do enecta 10% 5 drops and 3 drops endoca RAW 3%. this is three times a day.
    Have not figured the best way to use the oil but a single massive dose is not the way for sure.

The recommendation is to add a drop every 4 days until you see a change (good or bad).

Thought of doing a reboot/restart but was convinced on FB that i don't have to.

• Like Like x 1
  15. How functional would you say you were whilst you take the pain medication bro?

Do you balance the pain with how functional you were or does the reduction in pain take precedence?

• Like Like x 1
  16. Out and about so replying on mob...

It's a combination, so at 4/10 i can open a jar but its a strain and i feel a bit of pain.

The harder it is to do staff the more pain there is . however i know i will never be able to do pushups no matter how low the pain .

Last night I hit an 8, wife had to button my trousers .... I just could not do my button. Such a situation is an indication for me to vape or eat more. Which i proceeded to do with a mix of hash weed and cbd crystal followed by 2 squirts of GD . about 20 min later i was much better.

• Like Like x 1
  17. yesterday pain was manageable at 4-6/10.
    was out all day driving....

Today i am at a 4/10,
    I used 100 mg cbd cream quite heavily yesterday.
    It seems to work miracles. The edge of the pain will go away, if I stress my hands the pain shoot right up, if not i get 40 minutes of 2/10 pain.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Mind posting how u prepare the smoothie plz I’d like to try it.

• Like Like x 2
  19. Heya, don't mind one bit

I add the following:
    1) 1 or 2 bananas just as a filler
    2) about 2 teaspoons of black pepper (i half a fresh mill and turn the mill 50 times)
    pepper does 2,3 things (supposedly) 1 takes the paranoia of sativa away, makes turmeric more bioavailable, piperine makes staff pass threw your liver slower meaning thc/cbd effect last longer.
    Also anti-inflammatory
    3) 2 teaspoons maca powder, stimulant and slows down breakdown of cannabinoids by blocking FAAH, maca is also anti-inflammatory.
    4)fresh turmeric root (NO MORE THAN 3 grams or a teaspoon of spice): this is powerful staff really thins your blood as it is anticoagulant. I found out the hard way on the MRI bed.
    Anecdotal information speaks of potentiation of cannabis/ or instant tolerance break... not sure if i believe either.
    THERE IS SOME INFORMATION THAT AFTER 8 MONTHS TURMERIC CAN BE TOXIC TO YOUR LIVER
    But curcumin has very strong anti-inflammatory powers. the strongest of the lot here.
    5) Mango -> contains myrcene giving couch lock indica properties. some suggest you get higher with less.
    6) honey, anti-inflammatory and sweetener.
    7) Cinnamon as much as 3 teaspoons is anti-inflammatory
    8) Coconut oil 2 teaspoons, binds with tumeric to make more bioavailable, also is anti-inflammatory in its own right.
    9) Kefir or (real) yoghurt as its also anti inflammatory. Also anecdotal evidence of Rheumatoid Arthritis as well as osteoarthritis.

So i put everything apart from coconut oil in the mixer. Mind you turmeric will stain anything and everything it touches.
    I hit it full power for 3 minutes and slowly add the coconut oil if its not like butter. when like butter i just add everything in the beginning.

Hope this helps,
    tzorge

• Like Like x 1
  20. That sounds like a great recipe man.

I try to use turmeric powder as much as possible in stuff. But it's a really pricey high quality one.

Sent from the U.S.S. Discovery

• Like Like x 1