Osama Bin Laden laced pot

Discussion in 'General' started by Purple_Hearts, Nov 4, 2007.

1. My friend and i smoke up a while ago and i got real sick. Throwing up and whatnot. I was sitting in a car and i felt like gravity was increasing on me and when i tried to get up, i couldnt because gravity was so strong. The pressure was so bad that i couldnt breath because it was pushing on my throat. I was dizzy and couldnt stand let alone walk. I've never had pot make me so sick before, even really strong, really good pot.

I asked him about it eventually and he said that he had gotten it from Milwaukee and it was called Osama Bin Laden. I asked him if it was laced with anything, and he said yeah, but wouldnt tell me with what. Im really curious to know what it was laced with, if anything. Can anyone help?

2. thats what happens to me when i smoke while im having a hangover. its probably ummm, im not sure actually. It could be opium but i doubt it.

3. Maybe it was PCP, that's the only thing I could think of.

4. i would beat the shit outta him if i smoked somethin laced and he wouldn't tell me what

5. Yeah, i dont think it was opium either because i've done that. PCP possibly but doesnt that make you really violent? Maybe ketamine..i dont know much about that tho. Could that have been it?

6. Ive done smoked some thrax from atlanta that made me feel like gravity was pullin the fuck outta me. Sometime you just be real high. but as far that throat shit i dont know what to tell you on that it never happend to me. And ive done smoked weed that made me dizzy. Matter of fact the ounce of headies im getting tomorrow makes me feel dizzy and when i walk it feels kinna wierd almost like you're floating. Can't really feel the ground..it's pretty cool though.

7. once i was really really really high, probably highest ive ever been...smokin super dank with some hash, doing bong rips, eating brownies, we had a half lb gone in a few days, between two people

first night, we smoked most of it, too high too be in a car, too much force on my body...got out puked, but we had just come back from a bbq...i puked and yelled, in an urban area "it looks like fucking cheese burger"...

it happens with pot occasionally, it sucks balls getting sick from it, but the green isnt always what you need...sometimes you gotta say "no"

...or im too drunk to make sense out of anything...fucking beer man:D

8. Who got that hydro
    Who got that light green
    Who got that Bobby brown
    Who got that Laden weed

9. I felt like that one time when i smoked salvia