Osama Bin Laden Hoax Woke Someone Up

Discussion in 'Politics' started by maxrule, May 12, 2011.

1. Iam not going to argue with you or force what I think upon you.

/tinfoilhatseveryone

2. cool, cool, a little less skeptical now lol. Although i always knew osama didnt have shit to do with it, it was our own government that was in fact involved with the attacks. I can bet everything on that

3. They do it to obfuscate the truth.

Tons of bullshit spread about really aids the bullshitters.

4. wait so it isnt reputable?

5. I know that the perpetrators must hate me for undermining their psyop but I can't take anymore lies.

I just keep asking people over and over...

How does two planes knock down three buildings?

[​IMG]

6. I believe that it is.

I was just talking about the way they spread lots of lies and half truthes to keep the real truth hidden. This is done all the time.

For example all the fake videos that followed.

7. #27 earlycyler, May 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2011
    I do believe osama was killed but he was merely an scape goat. You make one person seem so evil that the world focuses on him and nothing else. It's basically slight of hand. Get them to look one way and people don't see what is really happening. Any body with a little bit of common sense knows a couple of guys with box cutters didn't destroy the twin towers. It just wasn't possible. America is full of mushrooms. Were kept in the dark and fed shit.

8. lol....scapegoat :smoke:

9. alright i dig it now, on the other hand the argument i use against the 9/11 believers is basically a common sense thing. How the fuck do you knock out the foundation of the building by flying a plane into the TOP of it? Simple physics, simple common sense

10. Skyscrapers are built to topple pancake style. An architect explained this to me on the morning of 9/11, on a subway in NYC, shortly after the attacks, before they fell.

Islamist extremists tried to knock one of towers down in 1993, from underground, and failed, so they took a different approach on 9/11.

11. i dont know man, i just dont know...

12. If true then they most likely got the idea from watching American pop culture.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Not hating but thats like saying condoms are designed to bust a certain way. I don't think they are built to fall under any circumstances. The architect by any chance wasn't holding a sign saying "the time is near repent" was he.

14. I know; I know.

[​IMG]

15. lol what do comic books have to do with 9/11

16. just that it...you know....shows the towers having fallen some 16 years prior to them actually falling.. o_O

17. well yea i understand that, but i dont see how Marvel knew about it lol. Maybe the X-Men were behind the 9/11 attacks o_O

18. Ask any architect if it's true that skyskrapers are built to collapse pancake style, they'll confirm it.

The WTC Twin Towers were 90% air. On a windy day, you could feel them sway when riding the elevators in the upper floors.

As far as the comic books, etc., showing it as a target, well of course it was. They got bomb threats all the fucking time, in addition to actually getting bombed in '93. :wave:

19. So I'm hearing now that the viral "situation room" photo was staged?

Deception: Situation Room Photo Staged

CIA ADMITS: OBAMA SITUATION ROOM PICS STAGED; NO VIDEO OF RAID « Discuss

Bin Laden Story Changes again with Staged Situation Room Photos | NewWORLDLiberty

Not surprising at all of course. This bin Laden story just keeps getting flimsier and flimsier

20. #40 Lenny., May 12, 2011
    Last edited: May 12, 2011
    It was obviously spiderman that inspired it. The terrorists used jets because they knew his webs weren't strong enough to stop jets.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0Foz_QZW3w]YouTube - Banned Spiderman Trailer[/ame]
    /joke