Orlando for Spring Break

Discussion in 'General' started by psychhawk, Mar 10, 2011.

1. Hey GC,

A couple of friends, my girlfriend, and I are going to Orlando for spring break, we're driving down Sunday morning and should arrive late Sunday night/early Monday morning.

I read an article about how Orlando is "the most dangerous city for spring break" but I looked closer at it and it included anything alcohol related.

My friend has a friend who works at Disney World who can get us three free tickets so we are going to split the cost for the fourth one so it won't be a big deal. This guy also gave us a 40% discount for a hotel so we're paying like 20 bucks a piece for a resort room. So far, that's the only thing we have planned. So I am just curious what else there is to do in Orlando.

I searched for things to do, but it was a lot of work to go through and go from a travel adviser site to the individual site and I didn't get a lot of information.

Anyone wanna give me some tips/places to go for four college students in Orlando, Florida?

Thanks!

2. go to Interntional Drive and you'll find plenty of shit to do out there

check out city walk at universal and the prime outlets/malls

as a vistor there's only so much you can do so id suggest those,,,but if you get more time you could go out to cocoa is only 40 mins away for the beach

guess it depends on how much money you want/have to spend but theres plenty of shit on I Drive to get into

3. u gonna get shot bro, theres no escaping it