Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Orlando Florida *DANK* pickup

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by dman91, Oct 18, 2009.

1. #1 dman91, Oct 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2009
    First off I'd like to introduce myself to the city. I am an 18 year old full time college student/web developer. This place looks cool and I look forward to getting to know some of you. Now without further ado here's that dank I promised you guys ;)

[​IMG]

A different batch
    [​IMG]

and heres what I'm smoking it out of:
    [​IMG]

:smoke::smoke:

2. Lookin good man. Can you not upload them here as attachments instead of being redirected to another site? It may help others view them easier.

3. damn man that stuff looks amazing. even for orlando which usually has the best florida buds imo

4. I don't think I can "not upload them here" and NOT redirect to another site at the same time ;)

But yeah I get your point the images might be loading a little slow.

Thanks man and yeah Orlando usually does have some pretty dank stuff(if you know the right person(s) anyway). I'm not sure if I'd call it the best bud in Florida though considering that the majority of weed in Orlando comes from Miami. Either way I'm usually not too concerned with where it came from and more concerned with where it's going.:smoke:

5. #6 Florida420bud, Oct 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2009
    hahaha looks good regardless, enjoy

6. thats some "pretendo" bro.
    commercial beasters to be more precise...you can def find better buds in Florida, I go there yearly as we have a vacation home in clearwater and everytime I go, I find stuff thats better than that. I'm not doggin your bud at all either, im just saying theres much better stuff to be smoked down south.
    how much do u pay per 8th of that stuff? If ya paying more then 40 bucks your gettin ripped. Looks a lil leafy but I do see a decent amount of trichs...overall ill give it a 6.3/10

7. Do you go to full sail in Orlando? Good bud.

8. doesnt look like beasters after enlarging imo

9. #10 dman91, Oct 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2009
    Pretendo? Let's see this godly stuff you legit ballers are smoking in Chi-town... :rolleyes:

If you even bothered to look you would of noticed that the pictures show TWO different batches of bud. Anyways, the second batch IS a little leafy and it's one of my friends lower quality batches. I have smoked a lot of weed in my time and some if it was really shitty. This was NOT shitty weed(even the leafy batch). I honestly could care less about the weed you smoked while you were on vacation , probably with your with your parents, and probably using their money. I know there is better weed in Florida and I never tried passing it off as the best(which is an opinionated question anyway?). But "Pretendo"? Come on man, go back to the "chi" with that bullshit....

and if it makes you feel any better I'm paying $15 a gram for this "pretendo"

:wave:

10. No, I go to Valencia and UCF soon enough :smoke:

11. #12 LegitBaller, Oct 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2009
    its pretendo bro, theres nothin to argue about. no reason to get all pissed, just deal with the truth.
    And yeah, my parents do own the place, whats your point?
    Dont come to chicago with that stuff trying to pass it off as dank, you'll get laughed at.
    that price seems about right though for that type of quality bud.
    edit- your rep does nothing to me, and why are you tryin to neg rep me for my opinion? I can tell you aint gonna last long around these parts...

12. OH SHIT. Straight up! That's where Im goin' in a few months. Valencia, then UCF. Same.

Badass dank btw.

13. Dude just chill out, legit was just giving you a heads up on beasters. Which this appears to be, he even said himself the price seems about Right.

It wasn't an insult, more constructive criticism than anything.

14. Looks like Orlando's getting some good Bud. Moving there in January from south florida. At least i'll know the bud's around.:hello:

15. hey dude, chill the fuck out man