Orlando, FL $50 Pick Up

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by JmaG, Jul 13, 2007.

1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Some nice fluffy krippy. Cost $50 for an 1/8. Just took 2 nice rips from my bong and im feeling pretty good.

2. nice dude looks like a good pickup, have fun with that shit.

Haven't been able to get a hold of some regular dro like that around here, pretty frustrating man. Only exotics and i'm NOT going to pay 25 a gram for that stuff, im sorry.

Lots of schwagg gets me thru though, i know it sucks, but oh well...can't afford premium bud right now.

I'd definatly pay 50 for that, straight up. Need some stuff like that around here =[

3. Next time my friend from Miami comes up ill show you a Miami 1/8th its like double the size of that for the same price.

4. that looks great man, enjoy it

5. Nice to see you finally got a hold of some bud, dude! Props! But an eighter is an eighter no matter how you cut it. The Miami bud is probably just 10x more fire. Damn, I love my MIA buds. I'm sure you do too. Anyways, props on finding bud man. :hello:

6. just curious did you see it on a scale?

7. thats nice man

8. No no scale yet, i might go and try and find one today.

It was a homegirl of mine that got it for me, and im not sure if she took a bud or not but i dont mind. Shes smoked me out plenty of times when i was dry so if she took a nugget its ok.

9. yeah, at first glance I thought it was an eighth. especially for 50 bucks.

Now that i look at it, i guess about 2.3g's.

Not trying to hate i mean shit, i wish i had some dank now. but that's just my prediction :) if u do find out let us know i wanna know if i came close or not.

10. i dunno ive been rolling smaller blunts out of it and smokin out of my bowl and its been breaking down pretty nicely. seems condensed.