Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Original Thoughts

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by StonedFreely420, Aug 22, 2008.

1. Hey, so today i was looking through my old yearbook and i tried to remember my life before the sweet sweet ganja. And i tried to remember what i used to think about it and why i wanted to try it so much. I tried to remember what i used to think would happen when i finally smoked it. Do you guys ever go through the same thing or is it just me?

I remember wanting to know what it felt like the most. I used to think it would just make me feel good, but now i know it's more than that, an indescribably feeling.

What do you guys think?

2. I remember in elementary school I was a D.A.R.E. kid. I used to say things like "Dude, dont smoke weed, do you want to kill all your brain cells an overdose and die?!?!" and "It's like taking ice-cream scoops out of your brain!".

I smoked rather early on though, at the age of 12. I remember thinking

"Holy shit, I've been lied to."

I spent the next week on erowid reading up on cannabis. Ever since then, I've been an avid enthusiast!

3. haha yeah same here
    i don't drink but as a kid i thought weed was the worst thing in the world cause it was smoking and i was like yeah im only gonna drink

but now i don't drink i only smoke weed :smoke:
    drinking kills haha

4. ya when i was a kid i was so poorly educated about it that it was in the part of my brain that i never thought about ever. when i got into high school and my friend was like dude were gonna get some weed this weekend, wanna come? i was just really shocked but i played it cool

5. i started smoking out of an impulse decision. it was at a party and i was offered for free. so how could you turn down something that is free

6. i never had "bad" thoughts about marijuana, honestly it never crossed my mind. i was going into the 9th grade, my cousin (same age as me) goes, you want to blaze?

my first thought was to find out what its like.
    once he told me, i wsa in.

we blazed together.
    it was awesome.
    then the next day his mom caught him.
    haahhaah.

7. Me and my friends occasionally think and talk about while we're high, our early teenage and preteen years. We always talk about how we would have so much fun sober and how we wish we could re-live it again, but then it always ends up with one of us saying "Hey, but now we have weed, and our lives are awesome." Then we'll go pack the bong

8. I remember finding out my best friend started smoking when we were like 15 or 16 and I thought he was an idiot for starting, thought for some reason he was throwing everything away. But within a year or two I decided to try it and then came college a year after that, and now we blaze together constantly.