Original Growers And Seedbanks

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by TheRelieved, Dec 30, 2015.

1. (Yes I did notice the "Best seed breeders and strains" post, but it was pretty useless to me and lacked information)

Dear Forum.

Finally it has begun.
    I have now studied cannabis for years, and it's time to get properly involved.
    Personally I've studied Biomedicine (bachelor) for some time now, and been a consistent smoker throughout 6 years.
    Due to cannabis illegal status in Denmark, I will not expose any details about my personal experience(s), the profile is new, because I have never been online involved to this subject due to security. Do not think, I haven't done research on the subject we are about to embrace, or the questions I ask.

To me, cannabis is all about the genetics, and hopefully the people sharing information here agrees.
    I am looking for the 'absolute elite' of breeders and seedbanks. You can leave out 'commercial' companies.

Which (private) growers/breeders seems to have the most experience? I could put in some names I already know of, however i prefer your opinions first.

Secondly, how would I aquire seeds from them? I know some have a long list, which you have to get on first.

Rare genetics, that also performs, are so hard to find, and also expensive.
    - However to me, good genetics are priceless.

I don't really care if the strains have never been grown, tested or named, as long as the source(s) is trustworthy and reliable.
    Therefore I have no price limit in my search for exclusive seeds. Actually, I have 'no limits' at all.

Can anyone help me in my quest?
    Best Regards
    The Relieved

2. #2 oldskoolgrower, Dec 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2015
    [​IMG]

I have gotten all of my rare genetics in person from people I have met around the world. I do not sell at all, neither bud nor seed, but I'm always willing to share knowledge for free. Talk to people. Travel to places that actually have good, old landrace strains. One of the best Sativas I have in my genetic stable is from Oaxaca, Mexico, for example. I used it as part of the base of my latest personal, private Strain.

Edit: Because, spelling.

3. #3 TheRelieved, Dec 30, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2015
    I couldn't agree more.
    However it's not just easy to travel the world thin for seeds (or cheap), also whenever I have travelled, unfortunately I have not come across those people. Thank you however. Where are you from? Maybe I could visit you by chance (;

4. It takes commitment, but in my youth I travelled extensively, mostly motivated by my love of growing and cannabis. See the link it my sig for the gist of the story. At this stage in my life I'm not really meeting anyone anymore. I have what I need and the legal climate in my State of Pennsylvania is not friendly to growing yet. I hope to see that change.

5. IT HAS BEGUN !

Attached Files: