Organics Lounge

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by mosesnumb, Jan 25, 2013.

1. I saw where you were going

Sent with more cow bell!?

• Funny Funny x 4
  2. Radar is showing the rain that I’ve been waiting on today is close. I’d much rather have it in the early morning but we take what we get I guess.

• Like Like x 3
  3. @jerry111165 , when do you expect any winter type weather there?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Hog sitting and Concord grape picking for a few weeks. There are 40 feet of vines. 20210917_152701.jpg 20210917_152135.jpg 20210917_152152.jpg

• Like Like x 6
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. I still have jelly from last year and I fed the Oreo birds all summer long. I don't drink. I may try making vinegar. I need to eat "less" pies not more. All great ideas though. I may try making some grape juice too. I've been filling up just eating them out of hand. Nothing beats organic grow concord grapes.

• Like Like x 6
  6. Hope everyone has been doing swell despite the chaos in the world. I'm finally set up to be a caretaker here and have a small legal grow!

• Like Like x 5
  7. #45068 TimJ, Sep 19, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2021
    Hey Jay, I meant to ask is the Dinafem cheese your running a photo-period? If I recall you don't run auto-flowers,correct? I ask as I recently finished their auto-flower version and is was some smooth smoke with a very good buzz.

• Like Like x 5
  8. Like - freeze or snow?

We might hit frost/freeze late October - snow doesn’t usually come till we’re into Thanksgiving or later.

usually.

j

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. Yes correct its a photo-period very skunky cheese smell fruity tasting tho its weird has a fruity inhale with a cheese like exhale

• Like Like x 4
  10. And I run autos here and there

• Like Like x 4
  11. With the auto-flower it has a funky cheese and a bit of fruit in the smell, I don't get any skunk. I don't have a good sense of taste. I can only offer it is smooth.

• Like Like x 3
  12. Cool, can't wait to see what you have going on at Jay's Joint.

• Like Like x 4
  13. Hey everyone, quick opinion needed, do I de foliate everything under the net?
    Day 19 flower
    20210919_205302.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. I've only run a scrog once and had bad airflow under it. It was the only time I ever had botrytis indoors. It only appeared where I had bud in contact with my screen. So, in my opinion I'd remove anything touching the screen. But, you may consider waiting for someone with more experience running scrogs.

• Like Like x 5
  15. I usually run a scrog,i read when looking down at scrog you want to see 50% light,50% green. oscilating fan under screen,exaust on always in high humidity. Happy harvest ,it looks great!

• Like Like x 3
  16. what,oh lord that explains a lot
    i live with a war beast too,hahahah
    all them spunky ones are aries i guess ,dont piss um off though hahahha

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 2
  18. the worst way to raise a hog,were i live they will fill with worms ,just to add a few,plus side to concrete is daily you clean the pen ,collect manure for composting ,and make a happy hog,biggest plus lack of smell hahahah

• Like Like x 4
  19. Lol yeah we covered this before. Got you all wound up

Sent with more cow bell!?

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2