Organics Lounge

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by mosesnumb, Jan 25, 2013.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  1. Gorgeous

Sent with it's not a lie!?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  2. Wow that first one!

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Yea thats my favorite too thanks @Heavn hope you’re having a good day! happy Friday!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 4
  4. I am! Happy Friday back attacha

• Like Like x 5
  5. i dunno if y'all heard about the Dicamba herbicide murder a few years back and the damage of overdrift caused to neighboring farmers. well there was a big court case and it was found that not only did monsanto know of how it would devastate the neighboring properties, but they even predicted how many neighboring farms and how long it would take for other farmers to eventually need to buy their GMO seeds to be able to keep their business alive. i watched a video on facebook posted by Institute for Responsible Technology on June 5th that shared that info. it was a really good watch. i found this article that talks about it but all the info i've heard about monsanto is the court cases they've had for cancer. i really hope they outlaw it soon.
    https://foodprint.org/blog/goodbye-to-dicamba-for-now/

• Like Like x 6
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. "Bayer, the German-based company that acquired agrochemical giant Monsanto in 2018, made the announcement Wednesday. It comes after years of litigation from cancer patients who claimed Roundup caused non-Hodgkin lymphoma and that Monsanto failed to adequately warn consumers of the risk. After thousands of lawsuits from cancer patients or their estates, the company behind Roundup weed killer is settling most of the current and possible future lawsuits for more than $10 billion." - CNN article

Didn't realize pharmaceutical giant Bayer had purchased my least favorite company monsanto, thank you for posting, by simply using non organic products you can give yourself and those in your community cancer, this is unacceptable and huge motivating factor personally to grow 100% organic.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. I'm with yall, that purple and orange one is beautiful! They are all gorgeous, but that 1 is the one!!

Just winging it day to day

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Thanks have good one...winging it myself also lol

• Like Like x 2
  9. D182C420-DD2D-4489-AF88-DF7BC2E900DC.jpeg D182C420-DD2D-4489-AF88-DF7BC2E900DC.jpeg AAFAA18E-746B-438A-A0D1-EAA56EAB2D8C.jpeg So many folks had beautiful pet pics yesterday I figured I’d share one of my best friend that passed away last week. This little girl was a true blessing in my life and I loved her for it.

• Like Like x 5
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
  10. Awww. Sorry to hear that. She had character you can tell.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. so sorry bro :(, i got flowering dogwood trees all over my property, for the many dogs we've had,i love dogs,and the love and happiness you gave your girl is what i hope your thinking bout:)

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Thanks for the kind words, it means a lot. After this happened I got bummed and let my seedlings go so I’m starting over today. I started some autos, photos, melons and tomatoes. I’m looking to salvage something from this down summer.

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. I think that letting the garden go when there’s a loss in the family is normal. I’ve seen it happen to a few.
    :Love-Plant:

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  14. So sorry for your loss. I love my dog more than most humans. She was a beautiful girl - sorry man.

Unconditional Love - the most powerful thing in the entire Universe.

j

• Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. 20200704_211233.jpg 4th of July 9pm. Am I paranoid or is it common for a cable truck to be working on the lines now. Mega party next door too.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  16. Gotta be the whigs man!
    Cheers
    Os

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  17. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Like Like x 5
  18. I have another progress update to share with you guys, I'm at roughly 40 days veg. My 4 middle plants are starting to get bigger, they're in 3 gallon fabric pots right now and are looking healthy and happy. They've been under the 600MH for about 3 weeks and its starting to get a little crammed in there. Very soon I'm going to take out the 4 corner plants and make room for the bigger girls and will probably switch out the 600MH and give them 1000MH for 2-3 more weeks. I'm also going to transplant into the 25g final pots in a few more days. I also went a very pleasant hike in the cascade mountain range. The destination was goat lake, their was a lot of great sight seeing. I've included a few bonus pictures of the lake and surrounding mountains.
    (click to see full size images)
    Resized_20200711_213211.jpeg Resized_20200711_213235.jpeg Resized_20200711_213257.jpeg Resized_20200710_160556.jpeg Resized_20200710_160720.jpeg Resized_20200710_164401.jpeg

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 3
  19. Nice plants and that mountain/lake looks like something out of a post card what a beautiful place.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2