Organics Lounge

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by mosesnumb, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Be safe my friend! :jump::jump::jump:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 6
  2. Where's my towel? No wonder I'm panicking

Sent from my SM-A530W using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Thanks yall. Happy belated 420 and don't forget your ipm like me lol

• Like Like x 3
  4. Im smoking a panamaXmalawi about 6 or 7 weeks in the jar and i think god might exist. Amazing flower with fat resin glands.

smoker

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. How does she taste?

Here's my week 3 panama x pck. Hope I get some pink pistils.

20190422_194119.jpg

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Mildly earthy, not like an indica, but earthy and kinda fruity. Smells like freshly cut tangerine. High is not the heavy axe blue dream hitting the head. It mostly affects the body with enough high and the mind too. No head rush but high.

Next run is in a 3.3*3.3 with 2 PxM clones and 2 unknown ace fem mix seeds. One grows columnar and looks like an indica plant, the other got good side branches and a bit shorter than the other.

Looks like your hybrid will be very resinous too. You hot temp difference from night to day?

smoker

• Like Like x 3
  7. What’s up loungers :wave:

After buying a $25 sprayer every year I’ve finally saved up to get a Chapin! Just wondering what model is the best now a days.

Is this the one I want? C5906F85-5F84-4FEA-AF89-17F530687132.png

Thank you!

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. And i was sure i wasnt that high to give a proper answer lol

smoker

9. I would get the 1949 in stainless steel instead of painted if I did it again. Eventually the paint will chip around the area where the top seals, and you will have to sand it all off. Then a period rust removal is needed as well. Save some grief and go stainless steel!
    cheers
    os

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. just don't drop it on your foot when its full!! the edges on the bottom can take a toe off :eek2:

• Like Like x 4
  11. I’ve done this before, it honestly terrifies me now to shake it barefoot. I still do it, just aimed very far away from my feet! . Steel toe boots required for safety lol

• Like Like x 5
  12. i got to finally use one last summer at someone's farm. if they hadn't warned me first, i'm pretty sure i wouldn't be able to count to ten little piggies right now. lol

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
  13. Nice dude! My daily driver is Ace Panama and its a great daytime vape, keeps me alert and hazy, energized with zero body high so I can go about my day without problems.:bongin: I'm actually vaping some of my 3 year cured Panama right now! :GettingStoned:
    Also, have some Malawi beans in the vault which I'm saving for after I move and get a better grow space.

• Like Like x 3
  14. Get em ready for the quantums scooby.

PanamaXMalawi is a bit new high for me. Tottaly different from other hybrids or 50/50s. Very nice smoke. I like it between 58-60 humidity cause it makes no coughing. Im eager to try many other beans from ace. They got me hooked for sure.

I can only imagine what a 3 year cure could give. I have some blue dream from last year's outdoor.

smoker

• Like Like x 3
  15. #39235 Possuum, Apr 26, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2019
    i'm not what anyone would describe as a "cosmopolitan type" person but i certainly am no prude. myself and monkee were watching tv, not paying attention, talking, smoking, etc., and i hear the tail end of a commercial for a drug describing side affects as, "... can cause tearing of the perineum". so i ask, "what's the perineum"? monkee says it something to do with the heart or something, but she googled it and it has nothing to do with the heart (she thinks she's smart or sumpin).

turns out the perineum is that little stretch of skin between the anus and the scrotum/woowoo - a place some refer to as "the sweet spot". stunned i'm wondering what the hell kind of drug has a side effect that may cause "tearing of the perineum" so i off i go into the cloud trying to chase this commercial down. alas, i havent found the drug yet but i did run across another behavior some folks are involved with down in that area - anal bleaching! what da fuq! there's a whole industry built around people bleaching their own anus or for those able to afford it 'clinics' where someone will bleach your anus for you.

i gotta say folks, it's a mad, mad world :apache: idk....

PS: i bet there's a bunch of anal bleaching going on in the politics section. every single avatar over there is digging in someone's ass all the time. i bet they like bleached anus over there:smoking-banana:

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  16. #39236 Possuum, Apr 26, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 26, 2019
    dang dude! 3 yr cured panama. i'm on my way :passing-joint:

what is your goto vape device? i've gotta get one or something for monkee. the smoke is getting a bit long on the time line for her.

• Like Like x 3
  17. Funny i was discussing this fact not too long ago. I was saying 20 years ago the ''beauty'' cult mostly affected women. Then slowly but surely men started to have a ''standard'' also, now most guy's in their 20's shave or wax their entire body (except their beard oddly enough), all young men are expected to work out, their beards must be styled a certain way, they tan...and apparently bleach their anuses. Remember when a guy could be ugly....thank god i'm old enough and married a hippy...i'm way to lazy (and ugly) for the instagram dating game.

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1

18. that deserves a funny emoji, an agree emoji, and a like emoji.

humans are certainly "progressing" lol. the stuff that goes on ... man oh man.

• Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. 60-65 lights off, 80-86 lights on. Must be a purple pheno to change though. My other pheno looks and smells more like panama but a little less stretchy and quicker to start flowering, and the third is odorless. The purple one showed color almost immediately in flower. Earlier than my purple pheno of malawi x pck. Seems to have stronger grape/berry smells too.

I'm not scoobs but I use the arizer air 2. It uses glass tubes so very tastey

• Like Like x 1
  20. I have a divine tribe ceramic atomizer but ive never enjoyed it. All this button press to build the temp of the chamber is a bit annoying. But ill give it another try before i try an easier one. Arizer2 looks cool.

smoker

• Like Like x 2