Organics Lounge

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by mosesnumb, Jan 25, 2013.

1. lol... you got me on that one! i dont recall hearing it. i was kind of joshing. my wife likes this conway song and always refers to it as conway's "rap song". :bongin::bongin::bongin:.... its alright 'cause she dont hear too good no how :smoke:

• Like Like x 2
  2. yessir something like that. iirc when we add oatmeal or baby oatmeal it provides a ready food source that for some reason fungi seem to really like. more so than some other stuff i've tried in the past. there's probably a ~quadrillion fungal spores in some of the stuff we mix up. so, we add a food source the fungi seem to like, add a little moisture for humidity, cover it up for darkness and warmth and voila in a few days we see a colony.

ya know on a good day there's a couple hundred spores of fungi in a cubic meter of the air we breathe. on a bad day the count may go into the high hundreds. if we could take that same cubic meter of air that we're currently breathing and compress it down, add some baby oatmeal, some moisture, etc., i'd imagine we could get some hyphae growing. the spores are already everywhere! even now as i one finger type this while hot breathing like a mofo I'm sucking them in.

they just seem to really, really like oatmeal while being kept in a warm, moist, and dark space.

i think... :smoking:

• Like Like x 3
  3. Of course there is.......that's what makes my sourdough starter so unique:metal:. . . . :jump:

How's thing's brother P?

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. things are real good my friend. the weather here is great and ive been out in it and loving it. i just got off the phone with a friend in michigan. there's a festival in clio, mi this weekend - kushstock michigan - and he's got a booth there. sounds like it's going to be a fun time and michigan still has it going on. a big shout out to #kushmountaingenetics and if anyone gets by there give him a big "happy high" and he'll hook ya up or sumpin :weed-4: :smoke:

but yeah :bongin::bongin::bongin:... life is gooder'n five mofos and i have not one complaint :weed:

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. I think subcool had baby oatmeal in one of his older mixes.
    cheers
    os

• Like Like x 1
  6. Just my opinion, I don’t know why anyone would follow Subpar or The Rev. after reading through GCO and the stickies section. You’d know more than those retards combined. I mean seriously, have you ever heard these guys speak on the panels at conventions? Morons.

“You are unlimited!”

• Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  7. Since I'm an ordained Reverend, can I call myself the Reverend Chunkdaddy Cool? Asking for a friend . . . . . :jump:

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
  8. Reverend ChunkDaddyO

Sent with my mangled wad of paper, string, and plasticy bits....

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. You can call yourself whatever you want lol, you’ve earned it!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. If so you must at once start a band, you'd give Big Bad Voodoo Daddy a go for best name ever

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. ahhhhh....and another piece of the picasso is revealed. nice. :smoke:

• Like Like x 3
  12. ....In July 2003, we had a family reunion cruise to Alaska to honor and commemorate my parents 50th wedding anniversary.

There were 27 family members on the cruise. I got ordained over the internet and renewed my Mom and Dad's wedding vows after the dinner celebration.

I've officiated a half dozen or so marriages since then (mainly non denominational) but the good news is that now I can have a legit cannabis title!

20190418_175132.jpg

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. pretty cool. I am ordained in the Dudeist religion! :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Awesome! I have been enlightened today. Had never heard of Dudeism until now!

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  15. Let me run something by everyone. Does anyone have a problem with squeezing the sides of fabric pots to loosen up compacted soil? Its the end of the 5th week of flowering and I really don't want to mess with them too much.

16. Are you seeing actual issues with the plant? If not I would leave it alone, dont want to damage them roots.

• Like Like x 2
  17. I’m with Scoob on this one. Unless your transplanting don’t mess with da roots.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Well no purple NJ x OE. But I did get a purple panama x pck. I think it has powdery mildew though. Could any blades confirm?
    20190418_190825.jpg 20190418_190645.jpg 20190417_194828.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1