Organics Lounge

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by mosesnumb, Jan 25, 2013.

1. [​IMG] Well I was flushing this girl but I decided to give her some bat guano to see if it changes the flavor any.... she looks like she liked it

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

2. [​IMG] Im ginna need a bigger boat

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  3. What is it you’re flushing?

J

• Like Like x 4
  4. Got the tent dialed in with the sweet new baby girls. 4 cmh 315's. I took off a lot of leaves and little branches that won't make anything.
    Some of the roots look like the flame job on a hot rod! Haa!
    And lightning!
    37 days above ground
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  5. Hey guys running into some problems here. I haven’t been giving my plants the attention they need and now they are looking horrid.

Temp- 75-85
    Humidity very low 20-30%
    5 gal smart pots
    50/50 Fox farm ocean forest and promix.
    Fed 4ml/gal of biobizz biogrow
    I sometimes add a teaspoon or two of Epsom salts.
    Usually feed twice and then plain water in rotation.
    Not sure if I have a nitrogen def or if it could be zinc.. under watering/over watering. Caused by low humidity? Root problems? Someone please help I am very frustrated at this point IMG_1544535073.686596.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  6. Interesting setup, is that a hempy/soil hybrid thingy?

• Like Like x 1
  7. Maybe a tad overwatered but otherwise they look fine IMHO.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. Here is a picture of one of the upper leaves
    IMG_1544571957.540597.jpg

And here is the bottom. Only three leaves IMG_1544571732.279889.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Yup. Zackly! Haa!
    Basic hempy buckets with peat, coco and some rich dirt.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Cool, they seem to like it :thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Here's a picture of the cycle of life for my organic grows. Just fed my worms the leaves from my last clean up. Coarsely chopped to make it easier for the soil mites to break down for the worms. The rest of what you see is leaf mold and cardboard. This gets buried and topped with some pulverized baked eggshell. 20181214_190700.jpg .

• Like Like x 4
  12. Whats up everyone i just wanna introduce myself I'm new around here. Not new to growing just to the internet growing world. Some bud shots for a good first post...
    Kabul cookies (forum gsc x afghani) bred by me grown in rols
    20180515_100719.jpg
    Cellar door (og kush x og grape krypt) 20181215_170643.jpg 20181215_170618.jpg

• Like Like x 5
  13. Fire og x emerald og 20181215_163925.jpg 20181215_164549.jpg 20181215_164713.jpg

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. Hey SpaceFarm welcome to GCO! :wave: Nice looking plants :thumbsup:
    What kind of soil do you use?

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. #38655 Possuum, Dec 16, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2018
    G'mahnin peeps, old and new, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidaze too...:smoking:

Breakfast broche's up in the possuum den...

broche1.jpg

broche2.jpg

A little sumpin sumpin growing growin on....:weed:

broche3.jpg

and a little tune to remind all you medicated mofos that probably somewhere in your background you got somebody especial helping your sorry ass stand up straight and keeping the hair cut out of your ears. Give thanks! C ya! :smoke:

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  16. Heya @Possuum !

Good to see you brother! Hope all is well with you and Monkee! Burgers and weed look awesome!

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2

17. Morning Big Daddy! Dang it's been awhile eh? All gewde here brotha and just doing the same same ya know - chillin' and smokin down the house!

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. I want to order some rosemary EO to add to my IPM from liberty natural but they have five varieties and im not sure which to pick, there is: Camphor type Spain, Cineole type, Cineole Hungary, Verbenone California and Wild S.africa.

Any ideas which I should get or does it even matter?
    Also taking suggestions on what you guys would consider must haves to add to my order (Already have lavander spike, cinnamon)

• Like Like x 2
  19. Hi @Sc00byD00bie :wave:

I would get the high camphor Rosemary oil but I think you could do well with any of them. You might want to research them at Dr. Duke's Phytochemical and Ethnobotanical Database . Look for the variety with highest levels of linalool and camphor.

I'd also research Palmarosa oil. @FickySiskers recommended it to me a couple of years ago and although I never tried it, in researching it, it looks to be quite effective. Lemongrass oil and Thyme oil are also good. Here's a download of a paper on green pesticides that might be of some help.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  20. Thanks Chunk! :thankyou::thankyou:

• Like Like x 1