Organics Lounge

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by mosesnumb, Jan 25, 2013.

1. I have the Peak Seeds BC C99 (not offered on the website but you can ask). I have one pineapple pheno mom right now I was debating culling last week. Then I vaped (Volcano) some from an old jar I had, and fell back in love. Another thing I love is the bubble hash it makes. First round does not really smell like pineapple but more like strong European cheese of some type. Like sweet and sour cheese or something. I love it!

• Like Like x 2
  2. Nice. I noticed the drysift from mine was extra tasty too, very sweet. I need to run this girl again. Hopefully this time I can keep it curing for the desired 3-4 months. It was gone before then last time hehe

3. I should also mention. The C99 bubble hash is from FRESH trimmings. Still green and frozen makes a crazy difference. Especially the first batch with light agitation. Just like grandma used to make.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] 9 weeks in flower[​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. 9 weeks in flower. Maybe another week? Afghan Skunk.
    DSCN7335.JPG

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  6. #38387 Jay_R_1787, Jul 4, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 4, 2018
    I thought these were "shit" by mr. Nice? How many tents you got bro!? Lol

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. #38388 Schplakken, Jul 7, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2018
    Just the one tent bro! Yeah, Shit from Mr. Nice, but easier to explain by it's genotype.
    Took down the Shit and drying in my tent. I put some breathable fabric on my scrog and It made a bud hammock! Ready to put these straggly NHS (Northern LightsxHazexSkunk) in there. I think the sativa should be allowed to stretch out. Haze (sativa) can explode in the 10th week of flower. They look shitty now, but they just got into the 7 gal pots today and will get into their final home under intense light in the tent in a few days. I took my first attempt at clones from them. That's the dome in the middle.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  8. Got the five girls in the 45G final pots....no more touchy
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

That's finger lickin'
    [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 6
  9. Fukin gorgeous bro! Your pots are sweet and KFC alley is cool too! Haa!

• Like Like x 4
  10. Someone has a sign fetish me thinks....I had to give mine up when I moved.

Sent on my pet rock using a rubber band

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. No downed sign is safe!
    A classic stop sign was my first. Kinda like the "gateway sign" that opened me up to the downward spiral lol
    Too bad Heavn - kind of a hard hobby to pack up! Got one that's like 14ft - leave it where it lie LOL

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  12. Lol oh I know the feeling all to well. I was sad getting rid of them. Lots of good memories. However taking them to Belgium wasn't gonna happen.

Sent on my pet rock using a rubber band

• Like Like x 4
  13. Cloned three or four times I just can't let this one go.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Maine finally gets a cannabis cup! :weed:

Home
    [​IMG]
    :passtheshit:

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. AW is performing, awesome. Does he know? lol Matisyahu headlining, I’d be totally be down, but I’d be down to hang out with my Mainelanders anytime.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. I'm totally going to this lol

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. I just said the same thing to the wife....gramma is gonna watch the kiddos and we are going!

• Like Like x 3
  18. Yeah I wish I woulda took more clones of the channel plus last round none of em made it....lost the damn pheno I wanted.

• Like Like x 2